Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I treat my vapes well. Take them site seeing.
View attachment 614997

To the beach.
View attachment 614998

And it repays me by breaking after a mere year of constant use! Off to maplins for some little tools to take it apart.

IMAG0384.jpg

And we're back in the room.

View attachment 615006
And we're back in the room.
hey dude you seem to know your way around vapes is there one out that's small enough for everyday use that's not that big but would still give you a good blast need to pack in the cancer sticks not getting any younger :biggrin:

hey dude you seem to know your way around vapes is there one out that's small enough for everyday use that's not that big but would still give you a good blast need to pack in the cancer sticks not getting any younger [emoji3]
The crafty, it's the smaller version of the mighty.
d855715d97e8d360332531d995bc8d58.jpg

They're not cheap, but it does everything you need. It's easy to use, the only draw back is the battery life, but if it's just for a quick blast 5 or 6 times during the day it's ideal.

The arizer air if you don't want to spend too much, but you have to learn the knack to use it(some vapes are like that).

Really cheap, then the storm from Vapefiend.

Like most things, you get what you pay for. The mighty and the crafty are made in Germany, same people who make the volcano. They have a 2 year guarantee (if you remember to register it and don't take it apart when at work!), full flavour without bits of glass and real simple to load and use.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The crafty, it's the smaller version of the mighty.
d855715d97e8d360332531d995bc8d58.jpg

They're not cheap, but it does everything you need. It's easy to use, the only draw back is the battery life, but if it's just for a quick blast 5 or 6 times during the day it's ideal.

The arizer air if you don't want to spend too much, but you have to learn the knack to use it(some vapes are like that).

Really cheap, then the storm from Vapefiend.

Like most things, you get what you pay for. The mighty and the crafty are made in Germany, same people who make the volcano. They have a 2 year guarantee (if you remember to register it and don't take it apart when at work!), full flavour without bits of glass and real simple to load and use.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Cheers dude will look into them ye I find you get what you pay for would like a longer battery but I can charge it at work [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude will look into them ye I find you get what you pay for would like a longer battery but I can charge it at work [emoji106]

My mighty lasts me all day, but here's the difference in size.
47c30be153f9c569903ab9b6efc66571.jpg

Still fits in your pocket, but you can't palm it. It really is 'look at me, I'm getting twisted'.

But, the size of some of them e cig things!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

One thing to remember Wile, it's a different kind of high. Less stoney, something to do with the lack of carbon monoxide poisoning! (I shit you not)
I prefer it, some can't get on with it. Best keep that in mind before spending.
Also, you have to commit for the first month. Vape only. After that you can have the odd joint.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Cheers dude not that bothered about hiding it at work there all stoners anyway I'm gonna start using my solo to get used to it then when I run out of tobacco try and pack the smokes in just have to get over the initial coughing my guts out [emoji23]

Back