Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Oh shit! People are gonna think ' I'll check out this fella's grow' and be confronted with 120 pages of our drivel!

:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sorry any newcomers. Peeps come to my loft to exchange abuse more than anything.
Feel free to join in( hide from the witch and don't let Vlad water your plants, you'll be fine).
:funny:
Uhhhhh... I forgot a link to @witchyhour
So she could came out and around get some coffee and cake (tee and biscuits/cookies)

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/august-2016-autoflower-bom-pom-competition.54036/page-6

Oh shit! People are gonna think ' I'll check out this fella's grow' and be confronted with 120 pages of our drivel!

I'm sorry any newcomers. Peeps come to my loft to exchange abuse more than anything.
Feel free to join in( hide from the witch and don't let Vlad water your plants, you'll be fine).

OI! I'll have you know my plants are doing quite well this time..

Welcome to the chatroom newcomers.. Feel free to talk about periods, ingrowing toenails or whatever's getting your goat today..

Goats... There's a good subject.. Any goat stories, post 'em here! [emoji1360]

There you go again with the whole hiding thing! [emoji35]

LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

image.jpeg Her picture from her door LOL.
Awesome Vorko! Tell me more! [emoji38]

Back