Outdoor Islandgrowers in/outdoor Dinafem Dinamex auto and Dutch Passions automazar grow plus others.

Thanks I will need it haha. Dealing with the decimators now not your garden variety pest . The type of pests that kill your plant before you even know you have them. ROOT APHIDS aaaarrrgghhh . Trying to keep them safe. [emoji12] [emoji260] [emoji271]

"carpe diem"
root aphids, geeze

She is doing great right now for her 5th day going on 2nd set true leaves. .
590e076c842e2c99328e098cf5d1dce5.jpg
and the sour livers even faster will get a pic later of them. The sour livers broke ground 7 hrs after the dinamex..

"carpe diem"

Nice, nice. Once they are off to a healthy start, the rest is so much easier.
Little babies are very delicate, but healthy kids are far more resilient.
Here's hoping that she continues to grow up nice and tall and strong!!!

Nice, nice. Once they are off to a healthy start, the rest is so much easier.
Little babies are very delicate, but healthy kids are far more resilient.
Here's hoping that she continues to grow up nice and tall and strong!!!
thanks for the good vibes . i see your ladies are looking nice. i have a sour diesel bagseed that is a male. definitely sativa leaning with nice leaves so i will attempt to collect pollen from him. make some seeds and start a breeding project.

thanks for the good vibes . i see your ladies are looking nice. i have a sour diesel bagseed that is a male. definitely sativa leaning with nice leaves so i will attempt to collect pollen from him. make some seeds and start a breeding project.

I haven't seen mine for a couple of days.
And there's been a couple several inches of rain in that time.
I put down two different types of low strength organic fert,
hoping that the rain water will combine with it to feed them.
Otherwise, as you've seen, they are getting quite hungry.

Oh.... sour diesel boy. Good for you! Was the smoke good?
I too often end up pollinating with a male, but don't have a good range to select from.
Am afraid that over time, the quality will drop, due to no genetic selection.

Okay, rambling... :p

Ok just realised these pics are in the wrong thread but here goes. A bagseed in full flower .
no lst done just some topping.I like how she looks , will be at least 2 oz or more i hope.
CIMG2468.JPG
CIMG2469.JPG
CIMG2471.JPG
CIMG2472.JPG
CIMG2473.JPG
CIMG2474.JPG

I haven't seen mine for a couple of days.
And there's been a couple several inches of rain in that time.
I put down two different types of low strength organic fert,
hoping that the rain water will combine with it to feed them.
Otherwise, as you've seen, they are getting quite hungry.

Oh.... sour diesel boy. Good for you! Was the smoke good?
I too often end up pollinating with a male, but don't have a good range to select from.
Am afraid that over time, the quality will drop, due to no genetic selection.

Okay, rambling... :p
yes it was a good smoke . hoping that i can store some pollen then cross back with the f1 generation female that shows the sour diesel traits the leaves are easy to identify. hoping to get back to pure sour diesel hahaha i wish i was organised enough. either way i will at least get some seeds out of it.

Back