Outdoor Islandgrowers in/outdoor Dinafem Dinamex auto and Dutch Passions automazar grow plus others.

Ok just realised these pics are in the wrong thread but here goes. A bagseed in full flower .
no lst done just some topping.I like how she looks , will be at least 2 oz or more i hope.View attachment 750924 View attachment 750928 View attachment 750933 View attachment 750934 View attachment 750935 View attachment 750936

Beautiful!!! I just love the pink pistils.
:slap:

yes it was a good smoke . hoping that i can store some pollen then cross back with the f1 generation female that shows the sour diesel traits the leaves are easy to identify. hoping to get back to pure sour diesel hahaha i wish i was organised enough. either way i will at least get some seeds out of it.

Sounds like a good breeding plan. I usually find I get a couple of freaks when I back cross the F1 into the mother.
But I also get the mother's traits coming through nice and strong, too.
Seed more. Germ more. Grow more. Quantity is the trick to gene selection, I believe!

Beautiful!!! I just love the pink pistils.
:slap:

Sounds like a good breeding plan. I usually find I get a couple of freaks when I back cross the F1 into the mother.
But I also get the mother's traits coming through nice and strong, too.
Seed more. Germ more. Grow more. Quantity is the trick to gene selection, I believe!
i agree with you when breeding i think i will run lots in 1 gallon pots 12 12 from seed. and if i have pollen remaining breed a sour diesel dominant female hope to isolate sour diesel. i know there will be lots of phenos keeping my fingers crossed for a diamond.

i agree with you when breeding i think i will run lots in 1 gallon pots 12 12 from seed. and if i have pollen remaining breed a sour diesel dominant female hope to isolate sour diesel. i know there will be lots of phenos keeping my fingers crossed for a diamond.

Diamond Diesel!! *.*

short and stout and branching started under a 2ft 4 bulb t5 now under the 600 watt MH
CIMG2489.JPG
CIMG2492.JPG
CIMG2493.JPG
CIMG2494.JPG
CIMG2495.JPG

no i wont . i usually do that if no signs of branching are apparent. their showing so not this round just some lst. @Maria Sanchez

lil pic update. oops just realised wrong thread for the pics i chose to download .so the first shots are of som buds of photo bagseed clones in flower
CIMG2651.JPG
CIMG2652.JPG

CIMG2653.JPG

here are the sour liver and dinamex
CIMG2649.JPG
CIMG2656.JPG

Back