Outdoor Islandgrowers in/outdoor Dinafem Dinamex auto and Dutch Passions automazar grow plus others.

Can't wait to see how they turn out!

They'll be great thats for sure! And Mr. Nice is so appropriate a nickname for my man islandgrower! Good one @Maria Sanchez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice name for him. But what I meant was the seeds are from the Mr. Nice seed bank.
It's made up of a number of the oldest most experienced breeders in modern marijuana growing.
But we can go with Mr. Nice Island Grower, hehe.

It's a nice name for him. But what I meant was the seeds are from the Mr. Nice seed bank.
It's made up of a number of the oldest most experienced breeders in modern marijuana growing.

Lol....not the first time my noobishness causing blunders. I'm kinda used to it now.

That seed bank sounds awesome. Will check it out. Seems like we can agree that both the breeder and grower are NICE ppl!

Cool. Beginning of a big Mr Nice grow, yeah!
I'm sure with this many, there'll be a few special plants.

And the Widows aren't that far off, either!
Me either . And I have read some threads at mns and their strains have quality. Out of 6 females you can find 4 keepers not saying the 2 are trash but you get the point . Top genetics.
And the widows are coming along nicely stacking well. Will get some pics later.
Can't wait to see how they turn out!

They'll be great thats for sure! And Mr. Nice is so appropriate a nickname for my man islandgrower! Good one @Maria Sanchez

Mr nice strains are guaranteed to make you feel nice .
They have old-school genetics . Only in regular seed. Which I like .
Want to attempt a little breeding .

Reminds me I have to collect pollen from my male sugar haze . And cross a branch of my flowering plants. Whoohoo.

Sugar haze widow. And sugar haze ×special kush. Special kaze . Haha nice name.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Lol....not the first time my noobishness causing blunders. I'm kinda used to it now.

That seed bank sounds awesome. Will check it out. Seems like we can agree that both the breeder and grower are NICE ppl!

You 2 do realise you could be neighbours. Just saying . Both in SE Asia.

Thanks guys hope not to disappoint.
@Equatorial .mrnice.nl is the site. Their auctions are sweet. Starts at 11 € for all auctions

WW 1
1a948657fc2c117687267a74a8ccd37a.jpg
WW 2
5ad88a664d087f06c6027ac1686e318c.jpg
SPECIAL KUSH
98bd2afc2567f00683be7951d8ea728f.jpg
eea7425335b52fdee514d00c5aabd8f7.jpg
mbs
8011b9e93f7a063318a6846889f943b0.jpg
mbs
51842139368631d21ca02c7f9b6afbc3.jpg

You 2 do realise you could be neighbours. Just saying . Both in SE Asia.

Thanks guys hope not to disappoint.
@Equatorial .mrnice.nl is the site. Their auctions are sweet. Starts at 11 € for all auctions

I think we're nearby, but ... not neighbors.... :p
Opposite hemispheres, IIRC.

Back