New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

My new toy arrived....yes now let's see how off my other cheap 15$ vivosun is...... apera pH 60 let's grow some bud....View attachment 1458124:woohoo::growing:
This is the one I use. Stay on top of checking the calibration. I got a bad one initially and it totally screwed me up because I assumed it was fine since it was fancy. They did replace it for free, and the new one has been perfect but make sure you check it every once and a while :pass:

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp
Thanks I appreciate it I put some work in on this for sure....and plenty more to come.....I clicked the microphone icon does it take some time to pop up? I got patience....lol:rofl::smokeit:

This is the one I use. Stay on top of checking the calibration. I got a bad one initially and it totally screwed me up because I assumed it was fine since it was fancy. They did replace it for free, and the new one has been perfect but make sure you check it every once and a while :pass:
Cool I appreciate it.....

Reactions: JP1
I clicked the microphone icon does it take some time to pop up?

psst, it'z a megaphone, not a microphone, lol :rolleyes2: but either way, it'z showin up jus fine on my end :thumbsup: ppp

psst, it'z a megaphone, not a microphone, lol :rolleyes2: but either way, it'z showin up jus fine on my end :thumbsup: ppp
Thanks I just don't see it .. the badge next to my name that's all.....

Thanks man. And it will take a little bit for the badge to pop up. It did for me
Ok I was wondering..ol thanks for your help on this ...

Back