New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

My new plan....
Ok I was going to buy another ventilation fan for my veg tent but why? I got a 6 in duct running from tent to tent...and the flower tent ventilation fan is pulling air from the veg tent causing fresh air being brought in...so instead I'm buying a humidifier with built in thermostat for veg tent and inkbird humidity and temp controllers for flower tent also a bigger dehumidifier...so I can control my humidifiers and dehumidifier...wam bam thank you mam..... Save me money and electric from another ventilation fan....huh and I'm a newbie......please tell me if I'm wrong.....:headbang:

Ok I was going to buy another ventilation fan for my veg tent but why? I got a 6 in duct running from tent to tent...and the flower tent ventilation fan is pulling air from the veg tent causing fresh air being brought in...so instead I'm buying a humidifier with built in thermostat for veg tent and inkbird humidity and temp controllers for flower tent also a bigger dehumidifier...so I can control my humidifiers and dehumidifier...wam bam thank you mam..... Save me money and electric from another ventilation fan....huh and I'm a newbie......please tell me if I'm wrong.....:headbang:

Make sure that the humidifier is able to be controlled by the inkbird. A lot of the fancier ones with an electronic push button switch won’t turn on once they shut off unless you press the power button. A humidifier with a plain knob to turn it off and on is what you want.

Make sure that the humidifier is able to be controlled by the inkbird. A lot of the fancier ones with an electronic push button switch won’t turn on once they shut off unless you press the power button. A humidifier with a plain knob to turn it off and on is what you want.
Like this? This is the one I'm going to hook up to inkbird in my flower tent...this thing is bad ass for real puts out some humidity.....and this one I'm buying for veg tent...I won't need a inkbird....I had one like the one I'm buying when I grew carnivorous plants.plus it will save me room I can keep it outside the tent...put hose and humidity reader in the tent through the outlet hole in the tent........thanks
16493023576283632111819001053864.jpg
Screenshot_20220406-223421~2.png

Yeah looks like the blue one will work. I have one of those similar at least, I just don’t have distilled water so I can’t use it much. But it does work good.

I run straight tap water in my humidifier.

I run straight tap water in my humidifier.
Does it matter? Or is it better to use ro..my tap ppm is 450and pH of 10....so I use ro....

Cleaner water is better in the humidifier. Use your RO water.

I just added a dehumidifier in my basement, and it makes about 10 liters of distilled water a day. I am going to start using that.

Cleaner water is better in the humidifier. Use your RO water.

I just added a dehumidifier in my basement, and it makes about 10 liters of distilled water a day. I am going to start using that.how much that run you? I'm looking for a good one nothing over 100$....

Back