New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Hello dude, pleased to meet you.... which bit were you wondering about?
I beat that one up training it lost 3 leaves that day topping I think I did good...

Above is a link to my current journal, if you want to have a look dude....my apologies in advance bcoz there are no bookmarks and it's nearly 100 pages long hehe but I am sure there is a pic by pic of what I do when I top somewhere lol...and in answer to your question....I cannot tell you the right time to top...as I don't believe anyone knows, bcoz what we are doing to the plant is unnatural....buuut I can tell you when I top :headbang: ...so, what I usually do is top at the 3rd node, but which I mean I keep the 3rd node and cut off the 4th node....usually, I take away the 1st and 2nd nodes as well, at the same time, which pretty much gets all the HST done in one go...also in your pic, I noticed you left some stem below where you cut the main stem..
Screenshot_20220328-134111~2.png

....really good move there bcoz it adds some strength to the node just below... sometimes, if you cut close to the node and then tie them down....bcoz you are pulling away from a single point, it can split the stem in two...which you don't want haha...I hope this has been of some help to you, if you need anything else dude....just tag me in and I will try to help as much as poss...happy growing:LikeWeed::growing:

Last edited:

Above is a link to my current journal, if you want to have a look dude....my apologies in advance bcoz there are no bookmarks and it's nearly 100 pages long hehe but I am sure there is a pic by pic of what I do when I top somewhere lol...and in answer to your question....I cannot tell you the right time to top...as I don't believe anyone knows, bcoz what we are doing to the plant is unnatural....buuut I can tell you when I top :headbang: ...so, what I usually do is top at the 3rd node, but which I mean I keep the 3rd node and cut off the 4th node....usually, I take away the 1st and 2nd nodes as well, at the same time, which pretty much gets all the HST done in one go...also in your pic, I noticed you left some stem below where you cut the main stem..View attachment 1437729
....really good move there bcoz it adds some strength to the node just below... sometimes, if you cut close to the node and then tie them down....bcoz you are pulling away from a single point, it can split the stem in two...which you don't want haha...I hope this has been of some help to you dude, if you need anything else dude....just tag me in and I will try to help as much as poss...happy growing:LikeWeed::growing:
Thanks man

I'm reading it now dude nice......
Thanks dude :d5: hopefully you can pull out the info you need haha, it's a bit Mish-mash but I'm sure there are some worthwhile things in there..:pass:

Thanks dude :d5: hopefully you can pull out the info you need haha, it's a bit Mish-mash but I'm sure there are some worthwhile things in there..:pass:
Definitely is...

Daily journal....
Day-31/21/7
Temp/humidity-screenshot...the humidity is around 55% I just opened that's why humidity is down....I'm buying another tent and light today so I got a veg and flower tent.....
16485578192108726906582600948764.jpg
16485578512128774726674292297662.jpg
16485578694566081300307134767473.jpg
Screenshot_20220329-074542.png

Last edited:
Oooh!! new toy day dude haha....enjoy :d5:
Dropping another 600$ today total 2800$ on first grow got another 1000$ I'm spending in the next month....turning over to sip 10 sip buckets in a 5x5.... ordering everything to cure and harvest plus another tent and light...is virespectra good? Reflector series or dimmable series? I got 150$ to spend and trying to get most wattage

Last edited:
Dropping another 600$ today total 2800$ on first grow got another 1000$ I'm spending in the next month....turning over to sip 10 sip buckets in a 5x5.... ordering everything to cure and harvest plus another tent and light...is virespectra good? Reflector series or dimmable series? I got 150$ to spend and trying to get most wattage
I don't use LED lights dude sorry...I use a 315w CMH....but I think @namvet25 recently got a viparspectra reflector...maybe he can help?

Back