New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I've been plucking seedlings left and right... at least 7 since yesterday....I won't waiste seeds anymore....I'll do my 24 hour soak then drop....the pink runtz x dark jedi month old plants are coming out...the look like trash cause soil was to hot...or something...I don't get how the sohum isn't when I've feed all the way in them...reused the soil and the seedlings are growing real fast....

Seeds soaking I'm trashing these....I transplanted them and I know autos get stunted so I'll give it another go...thus time they should take off, being in sohum cannabis living soil....my fav...
Can I give you a tip. If you put a small piece of paper over the seeds they are submerged from the very beginning, optimizing surface exposure :thumbsup:

I've been plucking seedlings left and right... at least 7 since yesterday....I won't waiste seeds anymore....I'll do my 24 hour soak then drop....the pink runtz x dark jedi month old plants are coming out...the look like trash cause soil was to hot...or something...I don't get how the sohum isn't when I've feed all the way in them...reused the soil and the seedlings are growing real fast....
If the soil is to hot you could always add coco or lightmix...

I added my 2nd far red uv bar and a 3rd side light....
20230223_162110.jpg
20230223_162057.jpg

They have light from every direction.....the uv bars are Cree far red leds and LG uva leds....they were 120 for both on sale...now they are 100$ a piece...I got a hlg uva bar but that stays attached to the 650r...for my 5x5....I can't wait to get a house and have a basement to myself....a nice grow room I'm building....it's going to be huge.....walls and ceiling will be mylar....then tents and I'll buy 2 marshydro fc8000 for the open space....which will be autos...tents will be photos....then I'll have my carnivorous plant section....for my business....it will be in its own....sectioned off from the cannabis plants....I don't want bugs from them getting in the real grow room...I got some nice plans...I'm buying a hydro system the cubes probably a 20 plant setup......for autoflowers.....it will be in the open....with 2 fc8000 ....I think they will do the job....or the fc 6400 is that correct? I want to cover them....any light ideas? For open space....I'll have it all sectioned of for their spots...so I can control everything.....

I'm getting 2 for sure....thats my next mission to get 2 one for my 4x4 And 5x5....I'll use my other lights for autoflowers in the open...I'll have hlg 650r, marshydro fc3000, hlg 270w diy, and a 240w linqool.....plus my side lights....I'll be in there... @DCLXVI

Back