New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I use airstones, and have done for years now - I run a WIlma system so it is recirculating, the pump is on 24/7. Recently tried a water fan instead which I have foiudn plays around less with the PH - I also run 50/50 RO/Tap

Are you doind it to dechlorinate the water faster or just in general to agitate and aerate

I dont use airstones although I have a couple and a pump from a hydro grow I did a long time ago, one thing i do remember is that the colder the water the more air it will hold as a soluable, eg water at 40f will hold twice as much air as water at 90f, I think its henrys law. but dont quote me on that.
Someone told me this would speed up the process to he
I use airstones, and have done for years now - I run a WIlma system so it is recirculating, the pump is on 24/7. Recently tried a water fan instead which I have foiudn plays around less with the PH - I also run 50/50 RO/Tap

Are you doind it to dechlorinate the water faster or just in general to agitate and aerate
Both....so keep it running or can I just use it for few hours?

Someone told me this would speed up the process to he

Both....so keep it running or can I just use it for few hours?
To disperse the chlorine with a stone does not take long at all, for aeration it is a 24/7 jobby, or just do it for a short blip before watering each time

New drying rack.....
I just got my drying rack 14.99 off Amazon it's got 52 clips fits perfectly in my drying/curring tent..... Got a bunch of Amnesia Haze hanging out to dry right now..... 70°f 50%rh
IMG_20220530_135420002~2.jpg

To disperse the chlorine with a stone does not take long at all, for aeration it is a 24/7 jobby, or just do it for a short blip before watering each time
Cool thanks will do....

I just got my drying rack 14.99 off Amazon it's got 52 clips fits perfectly in my drying/curring tent..... Got a bunch of Amnesia Haze hanging out to dry right now..... 70°f 50%rh
they are the best things ever - you can get a lot of bud hanging on those... as you already have :rofl: (what a stoner...stating the obvious and then continuing to write about it)
oh - cheers for teh rep :pass:

Back