Dinafem Industrial plant & Haze CBD testers

I tried to fix it last night but every time I do something I find 15 more things to do first. I been puffing Blue Dragon and it kinda turns my brain into mush
Sounds nice only dragon iv done was a photoperiod names penalise dragon and that mashed me aswell

Yes RQ now has Shining Sliver Haze! Just got some from The Vault. have been wanting to grow a haze strain! Guess great minds think alike...lol!

I didn't know that but thanks for the heads up. Sorry bout that last set of pics wrong pics already posted them above. I'll fix it

Yes RQ now has Shining Sliver Haze! Just got some from The Vault. have been wanting to grow a haze strain! Guess great minds think alike...lol!
Yea I've been yearning for a haze so the new Haze CBD Autofem by Dinafem has me pretty excited ^.^

I hope your haze grow goes well pop =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LOL! I have so much shit to grow I'm actually forcing my self to make a schedule! I'm more of a free form kinda guy........lol! So looking like maybe the middle of July!

but I got lots of other good stuff coming up soon!

I personally think they look good bro do u know royal Queen seeds have brought out two cbd strains for 2016 that would make a great grow off to compare the them

Now that would be a interesting grow of Dinafem cbd autos v Royal Queen seeds cbd autos :toke: maybe in the future :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

I think the plants are looking great! Have you thought about doing some light lst (low stress training) with the lower branches just to spread them a bit more?

I see you are also using the fabric pots (I believe that is what they are called). I have zero experience with these fabric/smart pots only air-pots. How are you finding them? as I see quite a few growers more stateside are swapping to these grow containers/pots so must be getting good results?

Thank you for the picture updates very much appreciated :toke:

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Now that would be a interesting grow of Dinafem cbd autos v Royal Queen seeds cbd autos :toke: maybe in the future :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Yeah to be honest I think Dinafem have better genetics I'm a little peed off at royal a know it happens but my first ever experience with them and it was 80% male total hermie just my luck it was in optimum conditions aswell so it got culled go check my grow out in my sig when u have a minute peice

Back