Dinafem Industrial plant & Haze CBD testers

Yeah to be honest I think Dinafem have better genetics I'm a little peed off at royal a know it happens but my first ever experience with them and it was 80% male total hermie just my luck it was in optimum conditions aswell so it got culled go check my grow out in my sig when u have a minute peice

That was not very good results and was this from feminized genetics?

All the best

D-M.

I think the plants are looking great! Have you thought about doing some light lst (low stress training) with the lower branches just to spread them a bit more?

I see you are also using the fabric pots (I believe that is what they are called). I have zero experience with these fabric/smart pots only air-pots. How are you finding them? as I see quite a few growers more stateside are swapping to these grow containers/pots so must be getting good results?

Thank you for the picture updates very much appreciated :toke:

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Hi Mark,
The plants seem to be doing good to me too. I usually use airpots myself but wanted to get these going ASAP for testing. But I've used the fabric pots quite a bit with good success. They work basically the same as airpots. About the lst..... Normally I would've had them all tied up and twisted by now but I've been wicked busy so as not to rush into anything. I haven't yet. I probably will spread them out a bit once I thin the herd

Yeah feminized and it was from a single freebie pack but in its original packaging

Sorry about this issue I'm hearing this quite a bit of late and have chatted with several members of the team to ask there advice.

I think the best option for ordering is if possible from us directly but this is not a option for members stateside. For these we would recommend using seedsman :toke:

If you want to pm me @Bailey I can give you the email to try and get this replaced?

All the best

D-M.

Sorry about this issue I'm hearing this quite a bit of late and have chatted with several members of the team to ask there advice.

I think the best option for ordering is if possible from us directly but this is not a option for members stateside. For these we would recommend using seedsman :toke:

If you want to pm me @Bailey I can give you the email to try and get this replaced?

All the best

D-M.
Wow thanks a bunch I will do I'm growing ure kushncheese and critical next I'll link u in it'll be about 3 week max n I'll be starting. Here's a :slap: for the help

OK much deserved update

Day 51

Industrial plant
Promix
IMG_20160514_120317.jpg

IMG_20160514_120419.jpg

IMG_20160514_120435.jpg

In Coco loco
IMG_20160514_120637.jpg
IMG_20160514_120653.jpg

IMG_20160514_120705.jpg

IMG_20160514_120725.jpg