Haze
IMG_20160328_214211.jpg

IMG_20160328_214215.jpg

IMG_20160328_214221.jpg

IP
IMG_20160328_214146.jpg

IMG_20160328_214151.jpg

IMG_20160328_214202.jpg

They're ready for the first feed. I'll give them one feeding then transplant to final pot

Great to see new life and so far they look great. Can I ask how long do you intend on keeping in the small pots for until you pot up into their finish pots and have you noticed any difference by not going directly into finsh pots from the start compared to smaller pots then potting up?. I have done both ways and as long as the plants do NOT get root bound then the results were very similar but the ones that did need potting up were slightly slower after potting up due imo to a little stress :thumbsup: . So far they are looking great. Ill be watch this with great interest:toke:

All the best and thank you for the picture updates very much appreciated :toke:

D-M.

Great to see new life and so far they look great. Can I ask how long do you intend on keeping in the small pots for until you pot up into their finish pots and have you noticed any difference by not going directly into finsh pots from the start compared to smaller pots then potting up?. I have done both ways and as long as the plants do NOT get root bound then the results were very similar but the ones that did need potting up were slightly slower after potting up due imo to a little stress :thumbsup: . So far they are looking great. Ill be watch this with great interest:toke:

All the best and thank you for the picture updates very much appreciated :toke:

D-M.
Hi Mark,

I've had good luck potting up. I used to go 10 days but recently found @pop22 method. Basically let the leaves reach the outside of the container and transplant. Works like a charm.
I have noticed with repotting a little lengthier time frame. Like a normal 9 week plant may take 11 weeks. Doesn't always work that way but in some instances it does.

Glad to see my method working for you! I've had plants show signs of growth within hours of transplant with this method.

Hi Mark,

I've had good luck potting up. I used to go 10 days but recently found @pop22 method. Basically let the leaves reach the outside of the container and transplant. Works like a charm.
I have noticed with repotting a little lengthier time frame. Like a normal 9 week plant may take 11 weeks. Doesn't always work that way but in some instances it does.

Roots look perfect, plants look super green and vibrant so this potting up technique I will definitely be looking into more :thumbsup:

Now the roots have the extra room they are now going to hit the rapid growth phase, so bring on the fun :toke:

All the best and thank you for the picture updates very much appreciated :thumbsup:

D-M.

Back