Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I started her about a week or so ago
795d7846f969cbb892b8bf416c9094e9.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Updated....looking good bud!

Here's my white widow,I unfortunately contracted broad mites figured it out right away another grower told me to burn my plants an get new equipment but no need to trip any problem with a plant I can fix ,getting a hand held microscope and will rotate sprays lots of conspiracy theories concerning these an the russet but I will kill em regardless nothing stops me I need meds afn famView attachment 827270
WP_20171112_014.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my update... not a good one unfortunately... these babies have had a tough start to their lives to say the least. I was laying in bed just after midnight lastnight when my wife came upstairs and said "your little babies on top of the dryer fell off and there's dirt all over the floor. I need you to come help me clean it up". I get down to the laundry room and there is my tray and humidity dome on the floor with dirt everywhere, and the cups are on top of the dryer.

One of the seedlings managed to stay somewhat in the dirt with its roots intact , 2 others were laying in an empty cup that she put on the dryer, and the other I didn't see anywhere.

I told her get the broom and I'd go grab a dustpan... well when I got back she had a big pile of dirt swept up in the floor and said she still didn't find the other seedling. After a couple of seconds of searching, I see it tangled up in the brooms bristles.

Admittedly, I was kinda angry by now so I told her she could go on to bed and I'd finish cleaning up the mess.
I cleaned it up and went and found the lightest soil I had to replant them in. The one that I untangled from the broom had no hairs longer than 1/4 inch left coming off of the taproot, but I said what the hell and replanted it anyway... here is the aftermathlooks like a murder scene to me LOL.
20171112_001908.jpg

Now it' been 24 hours since the ordeal and to my most amazing surprise, they are all still alive!

I do think I may now hold the record for the smallest plant that's ever been supercropped. Here they are now
15105538055211742416923.jpg

After I got it all taken care of, I went back to bed and asked my wife what happened. She said the dryer wasn't sitting evenly on the ground and it must have shook them off. I went back to have a look and it seemed to be just fine to me, so I went back and asked her what was in it. That's when I found out she had a damn king sized down pillow in there all by itself. I took it down and the threw it in the dryer, started it and that was all I needed to know. :crying:
The dryer instantly transformed into a bucking bronco trying to throw it's rider, which at the time happened to be my seedling tray.
Watching that fucker jump around like a bullfrog on Crack made me laugh so hard I couldn't be mad anymore... now that they're all still alive it's even funnier.

Happy growing everyone

Here's my update... not a good one unfortunately... these babies have had a tough start to their lives to say the least. I was laying in bed just after midnight lastnight when my wife came upstairs and said "your little babies on top of the dryer fell off and there's dirt all over the floor. I need you to come help me clean it up". I get down to the laundry room and there is my tray and humidity dome on the floor with dirt everywhere, and the cups are on top of the dryer.

One of the seedlings managed to stay somewhat in the dirt with its roots intact , 2 others were laying in an empty cup that she put on the dryer, and the other I didn't see anywhere.

I told her get the broom and I'd go grab a dustpan... well when I got back she had a big pile of dirt swept up in the floor and said she still didn't find the other seedling. After a couple of seconds of searching, I see it tangled up in the brooms bristles.

Admittedly, I was kinda angry by now so I told her she could go on to bed and I'd finish cleaning up the mess.
I cleaned it up and went and found the lightest soil I had to replant them in. The one that I untangled from the broom had no hairs longer than 1/4 inch left coming off of the taproot, but I said what the hell and replanted it anyway... here is the aftermathlooks like a murder scene to me LOL.
View attachment 827295

Now it' been 24 hours since the ordeal and to my most amazing surprise, they are all still alive!

I do think I may now hold the record for the smallest plant that's ever been supercropped. Here they are now View attachment 827294
After I got it all taken care of, I went back to bed and asked my wife what happened. She said the dryer wasn't sitting evenly on the ground and it must have shook them off. I went back to have a look and it seemed to be just fine to me, so I went back and asked her what was in it. That's when I found out she had a damn king sized down pillow in there all by itself. I took it down and the threw it in the dryer, started it and that was all I needed to know. :crying:
The dryer instantly transformed into a bucking bronco trying to throw it's rider, which at the time happened to be my seedling tray.
Watching that fucker jump around like a bullfrog on Crack made me laugh so hard I couldn't be mad anymore... now that they're all still alive it's even funnier.

Happy growing everyone

Great story!! Even better attitude and outlook!! Im rooting for your seedlings! Pun intended! Lol!

Okay guys i have pondered the late entries. I made some slight changes to the front page rule set and they are now firm. No changes will be made from this point on. I extended the optional veg period to 8 weeks, and extended the entry date until today. Maximize participation is what we need. Lets face it @Ash-a-Ton kind of got screwed by the date extension, and hopefully everyone agrees. A simple rules change of 5 week veg to an 8 weeks veg.

Despite the amount of effort required to keep it organized, i have also changed the 7 day mandatory pic to 14 days like i had it on the outdoor contest. I didn't want to make it any different than that, as this is already an active contest. All it does is eases up frequency of updating for me, and a bit off the entries if they gap out for a few days extra past a week. On the 15th day with no pics submitted, entry will be eliminated(or as soon as i notice) No warning tags will be issued for overdue entries. I am going to assume that entries current today are up to date, and will start updating the front page from now on. It would be an obscene amount of work for me to backtrack through 30 pages crossing referencing pics to make sure the current entries have been posting once a week.

That looks like a lovely girl to me!!

Haha :D Good one! :D

Entries accepted to today...we need to maximize participation!!

Sorry you were missed bud...added to list. From what i see the original plant is eligible, as well as the new ones. Ive changed the ruling on the last start date to today...no entries past this point will be accepted.

No problem. Removed.

Okay guys!! I sincerely hope everyone is totally cool with these slight changes in the rules. Maximum participation is what we need to make these contests a grand success. No way do I want to see anyone pissed off with this or any other contest I am involved in, so i kept any rules changes slight and subtle. Since its nearing winter, I find myself with enough time to run the updates to run the contest in the same way I ran the outdoor contest. I really hope that any conflict is now resolved, and we can have a super fun contest filled with beautiful indoor plants. So just keep growing and posting pics, and don't miss the 14 day pics posting requirement!!
One last thing.....when you post pics of your official entries, please list them clearly defining them as official entries. Its cool if you want to post pics of plants not in the contest, but i need to know when a pic is official, so i can keep the main page updated and organized.

Good luck guys, and may the best plant win!!
I dont know how i did not see this post cause i have been keepin up. but im glad to see everything re-written and easy to understand, good job man.

Yes they are troopers, the little ones! I've been collecting them from floor due to my own clumsiness couple of times. Good that they are up !

This was the situation Oct 14th and she got transplanted after the picture:

Today in 4L coco bucket. She shares a tent with other plant. The harvest plant :D so this one gets at least 2 month bloom. In peace. I will still snap a clone, the bottom branch in shadows. Next night will be longer going from 18/6 to 12/12.

So the one that took a broom ride isn't gonna make it... no big deal though. Im gonna soak some more seeds a little later today. Time to get a few more autos going anyhow

Back