Live Stoners indoor photoperiod grow battle 2018

well I was planing on doing a photo grow soon anyway under my new 315 cmh light in my closet grow I have one photo seed sprouted now that's about week from sprout right now in my grow tent with all my auto seedlings for my new grow in my grow tent

so I might just toss another photo seed in on march 15 so I can post along with you guys and gals not trying to win just be in the race lol do a 12/12 from seed that is if the other plant is big enough by then for 12/12 if not it might get a little veg time

Last edited:
When can we start germ? I get so confused with all the battles going on here at once. Sorry for the dumb question

When can we start germ? I get so confused with all the battles going on here at once. Sorry for the dumb question
I was wondering the same thing wait now I am confused can we sprout before march 15th or do we have to start on march 15th

Last edited:

I was wondering the same thing wait now I am confused can we sprout before march 15th or do we have to start on march 15th

You can start March 1st as long as you don't go over 8 weeks of veg but no later than March 15th :thumbsup:

Grow battle 2018 code : afn rocks!

Just write your username and the grow code on a piece of paper and use it in your pictures :thumbsup:
hey sniper i germed seeds on monday any chance i can get a pass and join in dont think im going to make the may start for the others battles seeds just broke the ground yesterday and are only gonna get 3 or 4 weeks veg its all cool if i cant :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wish I was in this but good luck peeps I'll do the next 1

Back