Live Stoners indoor photoperiod grow battle 2018

I’m all over this. Exactly what I was looking for my friend. :pass:My harvest in The Godfather’s closet ain’t due till April but fortunately I got another grow space where I keep my clones. Looks like I’ll have to start them in the clone tent. Oh well.

Here’s the 3 photos I got goin now. View attachment 862134View attachment 862135View attachment 862136View attachment 862137They’re not even in their 4th week of flowering. Only vegged em for 6 weeks. The ones in the back I couldn’t get to, to train as much as I wanted, so the back of the scrog is approaching 6’ tall & the front of the scrog 5’6”
:crying: :crying:
You guys can officially count me in. Heck, I’m feeling so confident y’all might as well just forfeit & just give me the trophy!!! Haha lmao:worship:
What kinda lighting are you using?

What kinda lighting are you using?
I got 2 dual roleadro COB’s & 2 LED’s. None of the lights were more than $110. The blurple light in the front right is the newest edition. It’s a galaxy hydro, only $75. Not worried about the quality of light as I’ve been running the roleadro’s & the other blurple light for a year now with some nice dense buds. Really I only added the second blurple light cuz the canopy was getting so large.

Well hello there.
Not going to dedicate to this 100%
But my feet are in the door.
Just depends on my available space. Mostly sure ill be here

I got 2 dual roleadro COB’s & 2 LED’s. None of the lights were more than $110. The blurple light in the front right is the newest edition. It’s a galaxy hydro, only $75. Not worried about the quality of light as I’ve been running the roleadro’s & the other blurple light for a year now with some nice dense buds. Really I only added the second blurple light cuz the canopy was getting so large.
The roleadro is a good light!

The roleadro is a good light!
It may have been you who put us on them a yr ago when we were shopping.
100 bucks. Cheap cobs. But they are damn good at growing lol i love mine
We both have some. He just got the small led panel as well.
But for cheap they are damn good for the cost.

It may have been you who put us on them a yr ago when we were shopping.
100 bucks. Cheap cobs. But they are damn good at growing lol i love mine
We both have some. He just got the small led panel as well.
But for cheap they are damn good for the cost.

Could have been, I usually throw their name out to anyone on a budget. It's tough starting out!

Back