Grow Mediums Indi's ongoing Uc-Rdwc mephisto thread.

WOAH..ok theres been a bit of a hiccup. the problem is with my hailea water pump,I've broken the ceramic spindle on the inside at like 5am this morning haha (smashed it!! )so i need to wait until Monday to put the system together OMG!! :crying:
The plus side is i could just get the part i need for it however I've never liked that pump anyway because of the seal on them and i'm opting for a Maxijet 1000lpm
Here's the weird part.. I got a cheque in the mail this morning for £110 so that covers that out of the blue completely randomly :shrug:must be some good karma coming back my way !. it also covers the expenses i need for my soil tent to run!! ,so i think its a case of something terrible actually turning into a godsend.so its hard to be disappointed over a pump i didn't like anyway :) here's my new pump. and il pick up Monday first thing. I will continue to hand water the babies until then :) Thanks for your patience guys :D

89802_Mj1000_-_Maxijet_1,000_Water_Pump.jpg

WOAH..ok theres been a bit of a hiccup. the problem is with my hailea water pump,I've broken the ceramic spindle on the inside at like 5am this morning haha (smashed it!! )so i need to wait until Monday to put the system together OMG!! :crying:
The plus side is i could just get the part i need for it however I've never liked that pump anyway because of the seal on them and i'm opting for a Maxijet 1000lpm
Here's the weird part.. I got a cheque in the mail this morning for £110 so that covers that out of the blue completely randomly :shrug:must be some good karma coming back my way !. it also covers the expenses i need for my soil tent to run!! ,so i think its a case of something terrible actually turning into a godsend.so its hard to be disappointed over a pump i didn't like anyway :) here's my new pump. and il pick up Monday first thing. I will continue to hand water the babies until then :) Thanks for your patience guys :D

Everything happens for a reason brother! :bighug: The universe will provide if you are a good person. :pass:

:bighug::d5: TY reb it means a lot bro it really does especially coming from a great guy as yourself, its been an uphill battle financially.its almost there and technically i am growing again even though there not in the system yet :D Hahaha. ;)

:bighug::d5: TY reb it means a lot bro it really does especially coming from a great guy as yourself, its been an uphill battle financially.its almost there and technically i am growing again even though there not in the system yet :D Hahaha. ;)

Gotta crawl before ya walk. Then just out run em all! Ha! :pass:

You ain't a bad bloke yerself! :smoking:

^5F36A6D596843A70F9D3DD02E41D82B0FBD6C7E1E9F3D23EED^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
^705AD4DDFD9A3131662B9CD96268E1B78FD53DC825C804C4A8^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Well thats pretty cool ..So they will replace this whole pump annnd i get to keep this one also which just needs another spindle like the white broken thing thats in the pic so after all this il have 2 spares and a maxijet to run it ;) so not to bad really when i think about it im actually much better off this way hehe ;)

Just some pics of the girls ..about to hand water with more Mf and bennies.

upload_2016-10-23_12-22-5.png
upload_2016-10-23_12-22-50.png
upload_2016-10-23_12-24-5.png
^8F9D9572D8E095F86F1E790A4F6C44468C858F1D10DA1A1937^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
<- Slow poke haha as I said earlier this is simply due to the cubes and my TEMPS. If it dosent feel like spring they will take there sweet time. the girls that are up are Happy healthy and will be massive.! ;)

Attachments

• ^E70B0E95A53715C9574DF743E1813A8371347C8108A8364A73^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^E70B0E95A53715C9574DF743E1813A8371347C8108A8364A73^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 64
Hey you guy's wanna see something really cool!?
A few times I've mentioned my bathroom led lights, well turns out there great seedling starters with the covers off ;) They do seem to respond to it ..How much is anyone's guess and what the diodes are i have no idea.
No doubt not suitable for growing really by any standard but if they give a few spectrum's to the seedlings at this time i think that's pretty cool . They do follow the light around .I'm not a light pro but it may stand for something.. ;)
Perhaps @arty zan AFN's light king can shed some err light on the subject. ;)
upload_2016-10-23_16-17-54.png

^666DC0A037CAD1ADF753C4CB91F09EBFF02CE1D26AFBD9F250^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

^A9700150363730100B0DFD1DEAC4DFAB46BE6FE8677B71501D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

That's a good pump. I like maxi jets. The one I just replaced was a maxi 1200. worked like a beast for years. Anyhow I was just a perusing your thread. You Are looking mighty pro there my friend.Clean, well thought out and put together.

That's a good pump. I like maxi jets. The one I just replaced was a maxi 1200. worked like a beast for years. Anyhow I was just a perusing your thread. You looking mighty pro there my friend.Clean, well thought out and put together.
Thanks for the kind words bro yours isn't so bad either!!!

I was actually wondering what you thought of the maxi jet ,I'm glad you chimed in on them .

I have heard very good things about them and to be honest they look pretty killer Haha ;) the hailea was Not a bad pump and i didn't mean to make it sound that way at all.

its not that bad its just the cover comes apart really easily if say twisted OR the rubber band seal pokes out..I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same experience with that particular design,and yeah "i broke it" it didn't break itself kinda thing just to elaborate on that as well. not like i got to use it for very long to really opinionate (is that a word? HAHA) it much..
Oh and welcome to the thread brother. wouldn't be the same without you droppin by once in awhile :) :d5:

Just wanted to update quickly on my Air diffuser situation.

Im actually going to be using Hailea 900mm air curtains with the 200mm diffusers to give me more control of the air itself. the air curtains are very cheap to play with ;)
images
with the usual
dsc_1692-jpg.583108

Only without the led i used to have (mine was to weak)Haha!. Were in the business of monsters we need more POWER! ;)

Back