Grow Mediums Indi's ongoing Uc-Rdwc mephisto thread.

Hey I was just noticing something with your system, with your bulkheads being so high up on the bucket do you have a lower drain valve or a bottom suction fitting inside one of the buckets? That was one of my issues is that I cant just drain my system all the way, there is always the last bit of water in the bottom below the bulkhead. I have thought of a couple different ways to deal with this, first what I have done in the past is just drain it as much as I can then fill again with plain water and drain and repeat, then on the last one actually get in there with a cleaning cloth and get any of the remaining salt out with that. Second I have thought about trying a bottom suction fitting to attach to the inside of my bulkheads, however I don't know if I like the idea of the pump sucking up the sediment on the bottom and recirculating that. So how are you getting all the water out of your RDWC my bro

You could try a filter bag. most any hydro shop will carry them.

Suppose i better get off my backside and do some happy snaps.
I'm so lazy at these guys lately i forgot to even start feeding them so I've just done that now. Rdwc has its down sides: Laziness hahaha .. Enjoy :D
upload_2016-11-8_18-15-44.png
upload_2016-11-8_18-16-28.png
upload_2016-11-8_18-18-24.png

Looking good bro! Growing like weeds...

:pass:
Also taking into account the hand watering without light,broken pump and building the new system there behind quite a bit behind but i'l make something of them by the end ;)

They wont be too bad for a new system set .
I'm more so looking forward to the next lot now its all together and running properly. @Rebel
I think the last popped 2weeks tomorrow. but it'll be interesting to see how far they can catch up with as well that water. :) :shooty: but yeah i'm not to fussed ;)

Also taking into account the hand watering without light,broken pump and building the new system there behind quite a bit behind but i'l make something of them by the end ;)

They wont be too bad for a new system set .
I'm more so looking forward to the next lot now its all together and running properly. @Rebel
I think the last popped 2weeks tomorrow. but it'll be interesting to see how far they can catch up with as well that water. :) :shooty: but yeah i'm not to fussed ;)

I have no doubt they will take off now you're all sorted! No worries bro! :d5: You know you got this... In a few weeks they'll be monsters!

I have no doubt they will take off now you're all sorted! No worries bro! :d5: You know you got this... In a few weeks they'll be monsters!
Ya il continue to dial in on em i think that's the most important thing right now ,get the system right and myself right more so ,become one with the system :crying: :thumbsup: and hey ive had some big girls come from very humble beginnings before , ya just never know ;)

Back