Grow Mediums Indi's ongoing Uc-Rdwc mephisto thread.

Sooo how does this affect autoflowers running on a 24/0 light schedule?
Generally the process with fail at some point in 24h so thats why alot of people get that 1hr window there they plants look like they are dieing then spring right back up again they look mag def because the chlorophyll is gone like from light penetration damage over long periods ... or you could look to say perhaps ruderalis in the wild ,stringy small root mass ..a weedy weed basically

Nature is trying to survive not always trying to do it well. it bids well not to copy her exactly either..not that in nature they ever have 24 its more like 23 at extremes. haha ;) and if you have ever seen one i wouldn't copy it.Hahaha Plants like to use energy for the day to put into the roots,its just that ruderalis evolved from regular hemp to survive these hostile conditions.

eab1a87aea7025591a1a3e07ef5c2d2a2e2a0b1ea47bc6175d-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr-jpg.648539
2df05203ec359e888789795e80524156a330a19c7428a43927-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr-jpg.648538
^8815D97F8BBE07C7D3DC6E9E6C5CC7F07DFAB101651CDD68BB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Generally the process with fail at some point in 24h so thats why alot of people get that 1hr window there they plants look like they are dieing then spring right back up again they look mag def because the chlorophyll is gone like from light penetration damage over long periods ... or you could look to say perhaps ruderalis in the wild ,stringy small root mass ..a weedy weed basically

Nature is trying to survive not always trying to do it well. it bids well not to copy her exactly either..not that in nature they ever have 24 its more like 23 at extremes. haha ;) and if you have ever seen one i wouldn't copy it.Hahaha Plants like to use energy for the day to put into the roots,its just that ruderalis evolved from regular hemp to survive these hostile conditions.
Mine don't look so weak... They're run 24/0... :confused1:

Mine don't look so weak... They're run 24/0... :confused1:
a lot of people have success under the right conditions and im not a botanist Haha.
i can highly advise that if you want them bigger give them time, faster is smaller . It will also be the light ,if the lights not to strong you might not notice the effects as much. dont be gweedy @Eyeoftheworld let them rest :) :bighug:

a lot of people have success under the right conditions and im not a botanist Haha.
i can highly advise that if you want them bigger give them time, faster is smaller . It will also be the light ,if the lights not to strong you might not notice the effects as much. dont be gweedy @Eyeoftheworld let them rest :) :bighug:
Nope. Can't do it! Those autoflowers are on the clock! Big pots, lots of light... Seems to be working for me... You know there's no rest for the wicked @IndicaIVoz .... Aaaand I ammm gweedy!
:pass:

I guess you'll just have to show me I'm wrong :bighug:

Nope. Can't do it! Those autoflowers are on the clock! Big pots, lots of light... Seems to be working for me... You know there's no rest for the wicked @IndicaIVoz .... Aaaand I ammm gweedy!
:pass:

I guess you'll just have to show me I'm wrong :bighug:
each to there own i spose .. all i can say is i have seen it on my own because i have ran 24/0 under 600w. and watching others . but if you feel that gets you where you need to be who am i to argue with that! ;) big :bighug:

each to there own i spose .. all i can say is i have seen it on my own because i have ran 24/0 under 600w. and watching others . but if you feel that gets you where you need to be who am i to argue with that! ;) big :bighug:
I'm not always right and I know it... I am truly interested in the difference!

Back