same, i started growing just for me and the missus. flavour and effect before everything else for sure.

how do you usually dry after harvesting?
do you use the trim for extracts etc?
I cant even describe how horrible smelling and tasting albanian street weed becomw last year or two.. That basemant /mold kind a smeel and taste Is frckn horrible so ,that fact dont let me give up on mine growing,althou I'm maybe worst grower on Afn, but shit All my girl survive until.harvest and I get to smoke them..My drying depends, sometimes its just drying buds,sometimes is buds with stems,but i always trimm them. If I got sugar leafs I let them on, (its thrichs on them=thc)despite the fact I'm cook (but dont work as one) I'm anti talented for all that stuff making from weed/leftover so I threw it away, And just smoke my buds..

I'm old school joint smoking guy..Fck bong,fck blunts..Give me rolling papper and thats it..

i just harvested Creme De La Chem, Sour Livers and Double Grape. i just planted a Sour Bubbly last night and ordered some Ripley's OG yesterday which will be popped as soon as they arrive.

i use cobs, too. i think i had them too low for the majority of my first grow, maybe 50cm? i have raised them to 70-80cm now, and start seedlings at 85cm below a cob. i have 220W (4) of cobs in 55x150x200 space for reference. still trying to figure them out. i did no training on my first plants and the lower buds suffered for it, so i will be trying to train them from now on for an even canopy. my CDLC had very dense buds, the SL and DG not so much...but they were smaller than the Chem too.

hi pal i just harvested a samsquanch og couple of weeks ago shes wonderful in my 2 vaporizer one of my friends who grows photos said its the best weed hes ever tasted also i only just found this thread guys nice to meet you all
Where are u from my G ? Sadly only my wife smokes for now ,I will give it real grade when I get back to smoking, And I'm SAVAGE smoker, and Only weed that impressed me was sour crinkle, nothing else impress me,but keep in mind I dont have real variety to choose,its street weed/albanian or my home grown...

But glad that your pal likes it.. How much did he yield in you..I have another one going and I think he wouldnt be as near in yield as This one..
Is that your German shepard?

I had bitch as little kid, I loved that dog very much, spent night cryonf when we had to give her away due to war in our town/country..
I have now dogue the bordoux..Best breed ever..

I cant even describe how horrible smelling and tasting albanian street weed becomw last year or two.. That basemant /mold kind a smeel and taste Is frckn horrible so ,that fact dont let me give up on mine growing,althou I'm maybe worst grower on Afn, but shit All my girl survive until.harvest and I get to smoke them..My drying depends, sometimes its just drying buds,sometimes is buds with stems,but i always trimm them. If I got sugar leafs I let them on, (its thrichs on them=thc)despite the fact I'm cook (but dont work as one) I'm anti talented for all that stuff making from weed/leftover so I threw it away, And just smoke my buds..

I'm old school joint smoking guy..Fck bong,fck blunts..Give me rolling papper and thats it..

it's surprising how much product you can get from the trim! bubble hash is very cheap to make and easy too, just need a set of bags (can buy discretely from places like Amazon etc - €20) a litre bucket and some ice and some arm muscles for stirring - that's it!
or you can use it all fresh to make some butter - you have tried edibles?

@St. Tom :welcome:

Where are u from my G ? Sadly only my wife smokes for now ,I will give it real grade when I get back to smoking, And I'm SAVAGE smoker, and Only weed that impressed me was sour crinkle, nothing else impress me,but keep in mind I dont have real variety to choose,its street weed/albanian or my home grown...

But glad that your pal likes it.. How much did he yield in you..I have another one going and I think he wouldnt be as near in yield as This one..
Is that your German shepard?

I had bitch as little kid, I loved that dog very much, spent night cryonf when we had to give her away due to war in our town/country..
I have now dogue the bordoux..Best breed ever..
hi pal nice to meet ya brother im from the uk myself the samsuach og was one of 3 strains i did from grow off competitions on here i done 2 dinafem critical 2.0 and a heavyweight fully loaded all nice strains but the og girll was the best taste wise and i think i got around 4 oz not counting trim here is a pic of her shes meant to be amazing for concentrates
Screenshot_20181113-145303_Gallery.jpg

also pal yes shes my pup i not long lost one suddenly at 8 so shes my new sidekick she is 7mths old ive had 3 before her me and my wife will always have shepherds
Screenshot_20180915-145921_Gallery.jpg

i just harvested Creme De La Chem, Sour Livers and Double Grape. i just planted a Sour Bubbly last night and ordered some Ripley's OG yesterday which will be popped as soon as they arrive.

i use cobs, too. i think i had them too low for the majority of my first grow, maybe 50cm? i have raised them to 70-80cm now, and start seedlings at 85cm below a cob. i have 220W (4) of cobs in 55x150x200 space for reference. still trying to figure them out. i did no training on my first plants and the lower buds suffered for it, so i will be trying to train them from now on for an even canopy. my CDLC had very dense buds, the SL and DG not so much...but they were smaller than the Chem too.

Please you have to give me your thouts on CDLC,SL and Double Grape.. That was all strains that I looked to buy and grow..I like heavy indica go to sleep weed.. I kept mine at more than 1m when they were young and still got midget weed,I left them that high until middle of flowering than decided to lower them , now They are about 70cm from canopy.. I read on rapidled that they recommend 40cm from canopy? But I got tacoing leafs at even 50'cm. I had 2x 200w citizen/cree cobs , but last summer I dimmed them to 180w each because I couldn't bring down heat in my tent under 33c..And I had mobile AC unit in that room.In meantime I bought 3 autocob like leds, and my buddy made me one autocob like led from spare cob. Now I have In that tent One autocob and thattwo 180w rigs.. If I continue to grow (place is the problem) I wuold start my seedling under one 180w until first pre flower and then threw in other rig... Only real advantage of hps vs le dis that is all figured out, you dont have to search iut by your self on your mistakes... But Still I love my leds.. And yes about training, I kinda do topping but every ime I get different results, SO I dont think I do i right, unlike you I'm thinking of going back, at let them grow natural, with only lolipoping for better airflow, and maybe removing lower buds, for upper ones to get more weight..

@Froot n Fuel I did made Canna butter once but never use it,so my misses threw it in the end.. When I was on the street weed was too valuable to make edibles, after I started growing never had any time to make myself try to do it.. But I'm planing to. Sooner or later.. Read bunch on info how its more potent than smoking..

@St. Tom Yeah loosing dog Is bummer, If you are thru dog person It really knows to be a hard experience for a person, my dog before this one was poisoned and I cried like a baby,I would put my dog pics here, but this is open forum and I live in small town and its A rare breed, So its security Issue for me, Croatia is still high illegal country weed vise, and I have police record..:naughtystep:
German shepard were mad popular in Croatia in mid 80's .. I see you have beautiful healthy dog, I watched some documentaries about breeders fucking up dog breeds, GS were one on then, it was British doc. movie.. KI'm glad you have REAL working shepard.. Not that degenerative for shows type of Shepard.
My dogue the bordoux is now by its standards old girl 9y,(its thier life span) but she is goofy like when she was pup.. :woohoo:
That is monster of a plant that you grow my pal.. :worship::worship:
And real beauty too.! :pighug:

@Froot n Fuel I did made Canna butter once but never use it,so my misses threw it in the end.. When I was on the street weed was too valuable to make edibles, after I started growing never had any time to make myself try to do it.. But I'm planing to. Sooner or later.. Read bunch on info how its more potent than smoking..

@St. Tom Yeah loosing dog Is bummer, If you are thru dog person It really knows to be a hard experience for a person, my dog before this one was poisoned and I cried like a baby,I would put my dog pics here, but this is open forum and I live in small town and its A rare breed, So its security Issue for me, Croatia is still high illegal country weed vise, and I have police record..:naughtystep:
German shepard were mad popular in Croatia in mid 80's .. I see you have beautiful healthy dog, I watched some documentaries about breeders fucking up dog breeds, GS were one on then, it was British doc. movie.. KI'm glad you have REAL working shepard.. Not that degenerative for shows type of Shepard.
My dogue the bordoux is now by its standards old girl 9y,(its thier life span) but she is goofy like when she was pup.. :woohoo:
That is monster of a plant that you grow my pal.. :worship::worship:
And real beauty too.! :pighug:
yes kids have flew the nest here i treat my pets really well like family members i sobbed over every dog ive lost and i never cry over nothing but i did grieve for my pets

Back