My dumbass has feed them every watering since they enter flowering.. AN nutrients SeNsi PH perfect..plus hobbist side nutes . And was throwing rhizotonic from time to time . All 4am went really bad from last watering, 24c are mostly ok.. I will continue normal feeding coz I dont have any nerves to worry myself about those def.. Its that wa or cut all down and throw in trash can.. That much I'm.pissed..
Never trash a plant! That's heresy!! [emoji23]

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

SS OG has gone to heaven,buds are strangly leafy, dont know why.. And Like he lost his stickines ..
I feel like that buds that i harvested two or three weeks before had much more pungent smeell and was waay more sticky??!!

And I must add that after sitting in my jars for three weeks that Gained fine potency, I stopped smoking month ago So I cant judge that, but it knocks out my wife,and my buddy says it super fine to him..

I'm so courious how will this buds feel and taste..It seems to me thAt 2 of 3 24carat's could be finished in 60days witch amasses me coz they have few light problems..

4AM ate going nice althou their leafs are horror show..

IMG_20181128_225426.jpg
IMG_20181128_225422.jpg
IMG_20181128_225415.jpg
IMG_20181128_225413.jpg
IMG_20181128_225412.jpg
IMG_20181128_225410.jpg
IMG_20181128_223849.jpg
IMG_20181128_223846.jpg
IMG_20181128_223836.jpg

wouldn't say there's a horror show here dude, fine looking buds if you ask me.

you switched back to AN from MC nutes?

wouldn't say there's a horror show here dude, fine looking buds if you ask me.

you switched back to AN from MC nutes?

I never try em thou. I will give them to one of AFN members, I didnt took whole plant's pictures, just some nice looking buds,but my photos don't do em right.. One 4am (with worst leafs) is suuper frosty..

I just correct my mistakes,started to water until runoff, and threw in pure water every third time....So schedule is feed,feed,water.. Dont know why I stopped doing that way in first place... If I cintinue to grow I wanna try biocanna nutes

p.s Respect for you for looking at this topic,and posting your thouts/opinions..

It was very lonly yourney for me..

well i was considering switching from AN (partial line-up) to Megacrop in the near future, but the shipping cost to EU is very expensive as you know, was wondering if it was worth the cost.

i struggle with watering regimes too and it's tough to get it right - gotta keep seeing what works for you.

frost just doesn't show up well on photos sometimes...i use an iphone and it doesn't do my plants justice...but those buds look delicious! shame you must rely on other peoples reviews if you don't smoke yourself but half the fun is the grow! :greenthumb:

well i was considering switching from AN (partial line-up) to Megacrop in the near future, but the shipping cost to EU is very expensive as you know, was wondering if it was worth the cost.

i struggle with watering regimes too and it's tough to get it right - gotta keep seeing what works for you.

frost just doesn't show up well on photos sometimes...i use an iphone and it doesn't do my plants justice...but those buds look delicious! shame you must rely on other peoples reviews if you don't smoke yourself but half the fun is the grow! :greenthumb:

I was all hooked on the MC hype but I saw later that they threw in some pk booster, some sweet booster and I dont know what else in their line so it isn't anymore just one part of equation..
And If We add potential needing of cal mag ,like whats the point of switching?? plus shipping and customs.. For me not worth it.. I ordered smallest package so the shipping wasn't expensive but again there is customs..
I really like that biocanna has only 4 part nutes ,and its pure bio, So I wanna try that to see how will it taste/ grow..Rhizotinic is bomb, girls love it.. Every time I add it they exploded..

Due to smoking.. Ahh its tricky, I'm heavy smoker but below average grower, so my grows aren't much of orientation, but Belive me If I say something is Fire it is...I was always like to call my sell ISO 9002 for Drugs.. If Covik says it FIRE its fire.. Even from my hustling days.. :) And reading other peoples opinion on weed?? Uber Tricky!! Like I saw some dude on GD growing bad ass indica cut her in 6th week of flower and wrote it has racy high..Dough!!

p.S. if you have trouble with watering AIR pots are your thing.. They dried pretty fast and if you have any watering schedule (like every 3 days) it's really hard to over water them..

p.:S... I stopped smoking due some reproduction reasons, Trying to have a baby.. :baby:

When I Plant my seed :woody:
Oh booy iiiim baack!! :frog::bong:

that makes sense...originally i thought it was essentially an all-in-one nutrient too and then saw a couple more products need to be added to see plants all the way through to harvest. but that Greenleaf line up sure does put out some great looking autos! i think to order the large pack to the UK it was £100 shipping. maybe more if i added their Sweet Candy etc too. hopefully they will sort out a vendor in the EU to make this more appealing. i have lots of AN stuff to use up first! which appealed to me because i didn't want to screw around with measuring pH every water/feed...but eventually i started pH'ing because it's just another variable that i need to reduce...but it's boring. i'd like to try Recharge from RealGrowers too, but only a large and expensive pack available in the UK.

fully understand you taking a break then, and happy to hear it's only temporary! good luck with baby makin'!

They seems to be pretty air, I really lost my enthusiasm with this last two grows..
So fact that I'm out growing space doesn't come really hard on me..
We could say that I'm officially worst grower Ever!

IMG_20181202_235216.jpg
IMG_20181202_221346_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181202_235150.jpg
IMG_20181202_235113.jpg
IMG_20181202_235033.jpg
IMG_20181202_221229_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181202_234949.jpg
IMG_20181202_221144.jpg
IMG_20181202_234854.jpg
IMG_20181202_234816.jpg
IMG_20181202_221040.jpg
IMG_20181202_234643.jpg
IMG_20181202_220920.jpg
IMG_20181202_234529.jpg
IMG_20181202_000652_HHT.jpg

they look top notch to me mate!

that makes sense...originally i thought it was essentially an all-in-one nutrient too and then saw a couple more products need to be added to see plants all the way through to harvest. but that Greenleaf line up sure does put out some great looking autos! i think to order the large pack to the UK it was £100 shipping. maybe more if i added their Sweet Candy etc too. hopefully they will sort out a vendor in the EU to make this more appealing. i have lots of AN stuff to use up first! which appealed to me because i didn't want to screw around with measuring pH every water/feed...but eventually i started pH'ing because it's just another variable that i need to reduce...but it's boring. i'd like to try Recharge from RealGrowers too, but only a large and expensive pack available in the UK.

fully understand you taking a break then, and happy to hear it's only temporary! good luck with baby makin'!
Eat more fish, no hot showers/baths (only cold or warm) no tight underwear, don't smoke, avoid alcohol... All things I did and made two mini versions of me about a month later.
Hell, still love practicing, though...

Back