79E179BA-C3AE-4EEC-BA0D-5E7E5312B18F.jpeg
yes kids have flew the nest here i treat my pets really well like family members i sobbed over every dog ive lost and i never cry over nothing but i did grieve for my pets

Ditto here bro, missed 3 days work when I lost cinnamon..... Shepard’s are super smart and loyal family members .... I’ve always favored Golden’s and now have a mix 1/2 Golden and 1/4 Great Pyrenees and 1/8 Shepard and husky ..... Wrigley looks pure golden but his brothers / sisters look mixed or like labs .....

Switching gears .... some 20 years ago got some brand new living room furniture.... buddy and I are in kitchen and goes into living room and comes back and says: “Ansel is on your new couch” ..... I walk into living room come back and say .....

“No that’s Ansel’s new couch” .....

We love them so much!
50AA5E25-BC87-450E-8ABC-89E8F7828B3C.jpeg

Last edited:
Where are u from my G ? Sadly only my wife smokes for now ,I will give it real grade when I get back to smoking, And I'm SAVAGE smoker, and Only weed that impressed me was sour crinkle, nothing else impress me,but keep in mind I dont have real variety to choose,its street weed/albanian or my home grown...

But glad that your pal likes it.. How much did he yield in you..I have another one going and I think he wouldnt be as near in yield as This one..
Is that your German shepard?

I had bitch as little kid, I loved that dog very much, spent night cryonf when we had to give her away due to war in our town/country..
I have now dogue the bordoux..Best breed ever..

Keep Growing, I like following - peace!

@MrOldBoy I'm glad you decided to chip in..Yeah Golden's Are great dogs also(hell for Us Dog lovers all dogs are awsome ,I just dont really like small breeds (under 3-4pounds,) but that's more because of their owners , half of that dogs are undiscciplined and non trained,but extra nervous))..My buddy has breeded Golden's has few right now,always happy to see you and ready to play,I really like mix of you current dog, I had mix of german shepard and hasky/malamut, that dog was smart as hell, but craizy as mofo..He gad thing of ecsaping from box and wondering around, he been gone for 3-5 days..Call of booty was too strong for him,and that wild husky gene..Finally someone poisoned hom with rat poison.. Died on my hand's.. That was my first and last male dog ever,bitches are easy to hane.. I realky really like that Grey dog from that litter you posted..Love at first site..I would like to have house on country with big jard few dogs, and my shed for growing..I'm simple man.. :)

View attachment 984390

Ditto here bro, missed 3 days work when I lost cinnamon..... Shepard’s are super smart and loyal family members .... I’ve always favored Golden’s and now have a mix 1/2 Golden and 1/4 Great Pyrenees and 1/8 Shepard and husky ..... Wrigley looks pure golden but his brothers / sisters look mixed or like labs .....

Switching gears .... some 20 years ago got some brand new living room furniture.... buddy and I are in kitchen and goes into living room and comes back and says: “Ansel is on your new couch” ..... I walk into living room come back and say .....

“No that’s Ansel’s new couch” .....

We love them so much!
View attachment 984389
Beautiful pal

A73D19A4-729D-4375-B058-BED87B38462B.jpeg
12636109-F33B-439F-AD48-51313D70EABE.jpeg
@MrOldBoy I'm glad you decided to chip in..Yeah Golden's Are great dogs also(hell for Us Dog lovers all dogs are awsome ,I just dont really like small breeds (under 3-4pounds,) but that's more because of their owners , half of that dogs are undiscciplined and non trained,but extra nervous))..My buddy has breeded Golden's has few right now,always happy to see you and ready to play,I really like mix of you current dog, I had mix of german shepard and hasky/malamut, that dog was smart as hell, but craizy as mofo..He gad thing of ecsaping from box and wondering around, he been gone for 3-5 days..Call of booty was too strong for him,and that wild husky gene..Finally someone poisoned hom with rat poison.. Died on my hand's.. That was my first and last male dog ever,bitches are easy to hane.. I realky really like that Grey dog from that litter you posted..Love at first site..I would like to have house on country with big jard few dogs, and my shed for growing..I'm simple man.. :)

That’s Bently, male, he was a trouble maker and I liked him too ..... very cool looking dog ..... and I’m on board on the training and discipline and of course love ..... don’t mess with my truck, fishing pole or my dog - not necessarily in that order ..... give your pups a big hug for me

He is georgeus!!WoooooW!!:bighug:

It came today..I will try it tomorrow to see are some of girls ready for take down.
IMG_20181211_222035.jpg
IMG_20181211_141759.jpg

He is georgeus!!WoooooW!!:bighug:

Bentley was a looker, curious look look in one pic and playful in the other! Work with a lab/Great Dane mix today, walked at the shelter, looks Great Dane with lab hair - good looking and very smart dog, six month old and learned down and shake (already knew sit) in a few minutes, not even and heels perfect - someone is going to get a good dog ..... I’ll be back walking him again, I’ll get a pic!

Yeah!!he is a handsome boy!! :bighug::pighug:

Please you have to give me your thouts on CDLC,SL and Double Grape.. That was all strains that I looked to buy and grow..I like heavy indica go to sleep weed.. I kept mine at more than 1m when they were young and still got midget weed,I left them that high until middle of flowering than decided to lower them , now They are about 70cm from canopy.. I read on rapidled that they recommend 40cm from canopy? But I got tacoing leafs at even 50'cm. I had 2x 200w citizen/cree cobs , but last summer I dimmed them to 180w each because I couldn't bring down heat in my tent under 33c..And I had mobile AC unit in that room.In meantime I bought 3 autocob like leds, and my buddy made me one autocob like led from spare cob. Now I have In that tent One autocob and thattwo 180w rigs.. If I continue to grow (place is the problem) I wuold start my seedling under one 180w until first pre flower and then threw in other rig... Only real advantage of hps vs le dis that is all figured out, you dont have to search iut by your self on your mistakes... But Still I love my leds.. And yes about training, I kinda do topping but every ime I get different results, SO I dont think I do i right, unlike you I'm thinking of going back, at let them grow natural, with only lolipoping for better airflow, and maybe removing lower buds, for upper ones to get more weight..

when they're dried and cured, i'll let you know what i think to them! the CDLC was a very nice plant to grow and gave me some very impressive buds for my first grow. very stinky, hopefully very potent, too!

natural growth was what i did for my first grow, and they came out well without training. but i have a very small space, with only a few plants at a time, so i can manage training to try and get just a bit more out of the plants, or at least make them easier in terms of height. topping looks like a weird one and i'm nervous to try it, results depend on getting the timing just right and i admittedly am too inexperienced yet. it can produce some excellent results though no doubt! one day i will try.

@Froot n Fuel I did made Canna butter once but never use it,so my misses threw it in the end.. When I was on the street weed was too valuable to make edibles, after I started growing never had any time to make myself try to do it.. But I'm planing to. Sooner or later.. Read bunch on info how its more potent than smoking..

you have a whole new experience ahead of you! i don't use edibles very often because, as you say, the value of weed is high and you have to invest a good amount to make decent butter. but all that trim you're throwing away could make some excellent butter for nothing! and yes, edibles can for sure be more potent than smoking! gives a lovely body-high in my opinion and really helps with sleeping...never had a bad night's kip after edibles! but they last a long time after taking around 2 hours typically to really work - eat a good dose at lunchtime and you'll be high all day.
now i'm growing i plan to have a lot more edibles!!

Back