Due to security reason I harvested second Samsquatch OG (fuckload of leafs on him to trim,) and two 24 carats..One was small and hard compact buds, other has beautifull blackbarry like leafs, it's covered with trichomes like everywhere, , but it's super airy, I don't know how is that turned out to be so airy and leafY..I moved youngest 4AM and one 24c to my buddy, And theese two 4Am left in tent are going down in the weekend..
IMG_20181212_174958.jpg
IMG_20181212_174956.jpg
IMG_20181212_174951.jpg
IMG_20181212_174050.jpg
IMG_20181212_174031.jpg
IMG_20181212_174028.jpg
IMG_20181212_170357.jpg
IMG_20181212_170335.jpg
IMG_20181212_162617.jpg

Well done bro, better safe than sorry ..... Maybe next year some of those security issues will be minimized or gone!

Well done bro, better safe than sorry ..... Maybe next year some of those security issues will be minimized or gone!

its not security issue like Police , family is visiting and they will be staying there, So I dont need additional drama..
If I dont figure new place that will be all from my growing carrier.. :frowny::frowny::frowny:

when they're dried and cured, i'll let you know what i think to them! the CDLC was a very nice plant to grow and gave me some very impressive buds for my first grow. very stinky, hopefully very potent, too!

you have a whole new experience ahead of you! i don't use edibles very often because, as you say, the value of weed is high and you have to invest a good amount to make decent butter. but all that trim you're throwing away could make some excellent butter for nothing! and yes, edibles can for sure be more potent than smoking! gives a lovely body-high in my opinion and really helps with sleeping...never had a bad night's kip after edibles! but they last a long time after taking around 2 hours typically to really work - eat a good dose at lunchtime and you'll be high all day.
now i'm growing i plan to have a lot more edibles!!

I must admit you that I'm hooked on smoking.. I think even If i try edibles, I will be still missing smoking.. I thank god everyday that I didn't hook on tobacco , coz I dont know how could I get off that shitty addiction..But I miss smoking weed..Not so much getting high its just pure act of smoking.. But I must try edibles.. I'm even considering to have a trip to Amsterdam.. To try that coffe shop weed, and some edibles..

I understand that, and I still smoke even after edibles just because I enjoy it!

I gave up tobacco a few months ago, was a tough transition from smoking joints everyday with tobacco to going 100% just weed. feel much better for it, smoke less overall (no cravings anymore) and feel like I actually get high, rather than just stoned, if that makes sense?
but yeh I like the act of smoking stuff rolled up in papers - sometimes use bongs and pipes etc but I can get in to them full time. doesn’t taste as good to me.

I understand that, and I still smoke even after edibles just because I enjoy it!

I gave up tobacco a few months ago, was a tough transition from smoking joints everyday with tobacco to going 100% just weed. feel much better for it, smoke less overall (no cravings anymore) and feel like I actually get high, rather than just stoned, if that makes sense?
but yeh I like the act of smoking stuff rolled up in papers - sometimes use bongs and pipes etc but I can get in to them full time. doesn’t taste as good to me.

In Carter and Regan years we had a pipe called the steamroller (today’s steamrollers not the same) .... anywyas smoked a lot out of that but I’m a “joint guy” basically ..... seems I relax more with a joint rather than smoking a pipe and I hate to smoke a pipe with folks that “torch the bowl” - I just can’t stand the taste after they burn the weed .... wanna smoke a big one Bud?

It makes sense, I dont even call myself stoned,or high is more like I get flatened/straitened/relaxed, but Again I dont go ever In public,always smoking home in the evening,so Its watching youtoube or tv..I still mix weed and tobacco, but my friend's and wife call me a savage,people in croatoa first put tobacco then spicing or as we say salting with weed..I put weed first then tobacco and its rely small amount just for better rolling,I feel if I smoke pure weed its throwing weed, cant proper explain why..And I have one trick too,I put pure tobacco on top of the joint and some pure tobacco before filter,(I hope You understand what I'm I sayin??) ,so when I light it and puff first two times just to keep him lighting I dont burn weed.. I tried to smoke on bong and dont like effect,it feels like someone kick me in the head , But If I smoke a joint is that graduating feeling of her effect, and Its more relaxing to.me..And As you say,it taste better.. My friends cant believe that I manage to not smoke for this long.. I know I'm jumping topic but I was doing few LSD in my time and boy It feel's so Good smooking weed when you are on acid,I miss those days ,I even had sex on it..It was out of this space. :) I had sex on almost every drug :) I liked to party very much.But never did hard drugs.. I know my weak points.. Growing space is real concern for me..Maybe I can pull one more grow after new year but after spring I'm really out od any options.. It hurts me.. Just a fact that I know it's over is already getting to my spirit..

In Carter and Regan years we had a pipe called the steamroller (today’s steamrollers not the same) .... anywyas smoked a lot out of that but I’m a “joint guy” basically ..... seems I relax more with a joint rather than smoking a pipe and I hate to smoke a pipe with folks that “torch the bowl” - I just can’t stand the taste after they burn the weed .... wanna smoke a big one Bud?

reminds me of when we were younger and we just wasted so much bud on being silly with it and trying to smoke as much as possible without truly enjoying it - think that's a big part of why i still struggle to enjoy 'em...i do have a little bowl that gets some action but i'll take ages to get through a full bowl, to savour the flavour! and then i'll just wonder why i didn't just roll it up in paper.

It makes sense, I dont even call myself stoned,or high is more like I get flatened/straitened/relaxed, but Again I dont go ever In public,always smoking home in the evening,so Its watching youtoube or tv..I still mix weed and tobacco, but my friend's and wife call me a savage,people in croatoa first put tobacco then spicing or as we say salting with weed..I put weed first then tobacco and its rely small amount just for better rolling,I feel if I smoke pure weed its throwing weed, cant proper explain why..And I have one trick too,I put pure tobacco on top of the joint and some pure tobacco before filter,(I hope You understand what I'm I sayin??) ,so when I light it and puff first two times just to keep him lighting I dont burn weed.. I tried to smoke on bong and dont like effect,it feels like someone kick me in the head , But If I smoke a joint is that graduating feeling of her effect, and Its more relaxing to.me..And As you say,it taste better.. My friends cant believe that I manage to not smoke for this long.. I know I'm jumping topic but I was doing few LSD in my time and boy It feel's so Good smooking weed when you are on acid,I miss those days ,I even had sex on it..It was out of this space. :) I had sex on almost every drug :) I liked to party very much.But never did hard drugs.. I know my weak points.. Growing space is real concern for me..Maybe I can pull one more grow after new year but after spring I'm really out od any options.. It hurts me.. Just a fact that I know it's over is already getting to my spirit..

it was strange going from primarily smoking weed and tobacco mixed for many many years (and i smoked cigarettes on top - which i only started after i began smoking weed) to just smoking straight up weed...it takes time for your taste buds to adjust, and that feeling of "throwing weed" goes away and it's enjoyable start to finish - took maybe a couple of months of smoking straight weed before i was convinced! my missus, she still smokes with tobacco...i accidentally sparked one of her joints a while ago and was nearly sick :haha:

could you not downsize your grow to something small and stealthy? a tent in a spare room? in the bedroom? i'd be very disheartened if i thought i'd have to stop this hobby now i've got it started - not done anything quite like it and it's very satisfying. hope you can sort something out mate.

Too much clear trich for my taste ..but fckt its better than Albanian moldy weed.. Frends say Samsquatch og is soo delicios to smoke..

IMG_20181218_132648.jpg
IMG_20181218_132458.jpg
IMG_20181218_132403.jpg

Back