Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

9f0ea1b4f835bdab46e8b8f5925bda5b.jpg

Done deal, I had a bit of misunderstanding but I think it will work out - 2 packs each of [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG], then added 1 pack each of [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG]! Excited to get some of these in the dirt. Thanks @mephisto

My sleepy-headed self didn't apply the Illuminautos25 discount code for all 10pks because I failed to remember it. @mephisto Will the code be applicable when I get the e-mail for payment options?

Early Xmas present to myself [emoji851]

Wayyyyyy early, there is still more genetics coming out before then. :crying: These are my bad present to myself, birthday is on the 4th. @mephisto can throw in a a couple extra for my bday, I wouldn't mind.:thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i asked for a mix i want all of them:crying:

Same here. I want, I want, I want... them ALL!!:headbang: Of all the Illuminautos, I'm missing 5 total strains. Not bad

Awesome guys! Thanks so much.
I didn't state this previously, but the proceeds from this will all go towards kitting out farm [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] which will super help us out to keep current strains stocked and keep developing new strains simultaneously.

Cheers Mitch
Anything I can do to help Mitch lol!

Back