Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Is anyone else already obsessively checking their email? Haha
haha yea even doh i know its probly not going to be untill working hours in the morning :pass::crying:

Can't wait to see these strains grown out! who's popping what first when they get their beans? Feel free to tag me in your journals when you start one for any of these strains including any of the freebies, the auto blues purp pheno sounds like it will be beautiful!
:vibe::growing::headbang::pop::pass:

Last edited:
5 packs of Creme Bubbly, Gold Glue, and Bubbly Livers. Opted for White Crack for the freebies, can't wait!!! What is the heritage on the white crack out of curiousity, walter white x sour crack?

yall-got-any-i87tl5.jpg

@mephisto Will you be updating the site if quantities get low on certain strains?

Yes indeed! But we *should* have adequate stock
I'll keep an eye out, and if needs be we'll announce any super low or sold out items

5 packs of Creme Bubbly, Gold Glue, and Bubbly Livers. Opted for White Crack for the freebies, can't wait!!! What is the heritage on the white crack out of curiousity, walter white x sour crack?

Sour crack x Walter white :D

Please remember though that freebies are lucky dip but we'll for sure do our best with any requests

Back