Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos #6 Hubbabubbasmeloscope x Auto blues

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Bean got here today and I have a spot for her so one bean going in the ground.. I will be growing her in kind soil.. 3 gallon rootmakers II pot.. I will mostly feed her distilled or spring water. She will have her own 300 watt Mars hydro light. I may do a few fully organic nutes ( which is against kind soils wishes) but whatever.. I will update more when that happens. I will post a picture when she sprouts..

EDIT here is my grow log

4X4 ipower grow tent
2 x Mars hydro 300 watt ebay specials...
Kind Soil 3 pounds at bottom of pot
Roots organic soil

even though Kind soil says to do nothing but give water I am using a few organic additives...

General organics CALMAG has already been given and will be every 3rd watering for preventative measures.

At the first sign of pistols aka flower I will add Humboldt Nutrients Big Up Powder Bloom Booster Plant Fertilizer. But only for the first week and the last two weeks.. This is per their feeding schedule... This stuff is known for creating more flowering sites and creating huge flowers. I will only give half strength...

I will add Humboldt Nutrients Deuce Deuce during flower as well but only half strength due to the kind soil.. Do not want to burn them.....

Last edited:
Updated my grow log.... also nothing had sprouted so maybe today... we will see I did bury her a little deep.... may take another day or two

And we have life so I will call today day 1...
image.jpeg

Back