Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

That would be a GREAT pheno to hunt down!

I still have a bunch of those AAF2 seeds, that party cup run was a test to see how the cross went. The slow start to them is why i haven't dabbled further. As you can see it takes AGES... The bud is a nice reward but it's damn near a photo sensitive strain being so long. If i ever get time i'd like to do a run and select just for vigor. Then find the potency from there.

EDIT: GOOD NEWS!!!

It won't be an all green show!!

One of the double potted ICU's is turing red!! Starting i the calyxes like mom did! She is a smaller one, but then again so was mom. I am going to get some pics of her next time I have them out to water.

Last edited:
:smokeit:

I have some pics of the red pheno. It's just starting, but you ca see it. I had trouble getting good pics of the really red parts. Should be some thing nice to look at in a few weeks :thumbs:

505.jpg

506.jpg

507.jpg

:jump:

Dear canna gods:
Can FD get colors like this SOME TIME? :buds:
Yours truly
Collector.
:head:

Dear canna gods:
Can FD get colors like this SOME TIME? :buds:
Yours truly
Collector.
:head:

LOL i appreciate that my friend, but it will come in due time for me. Im actually starting to think the canna gods are wanting me to go a different direction
Im getting whites left and right. I guess i have to learn them all before i can add color to the mix. Just there way of teaching me i guess.

Beautiful none the less, cant wait to see what she looks like in a week or so. You truly are the collector of rare af genetics.

Some times you have to roll with what your givin mate. As much as we fight it, to go a different direction, mother nature decides in the end. I;ve just been waiting for your color reaction for what.. a year now? lol it'll be like a winning lotto ticket or some thing.

I am so excited to see her in a few weeks, the red outside last year yeilded very small. This one is on a smaller frame but is branching out more than mom did. Wiz was saying that the JEM's had muttled not so uniform trich formations, and so far the trichs are looking very uniform.

JEM color and Russian trich formations would be ideal.

Wiz, have you put any thought to a name for the ICU's? Purple Russian keeps going through my head.. Is there already a PR?

Some times you have to roll with what your givin mate. As much as we fight it, to go a different direction, mother nature decides in the end. I;ve just been waiting for your color reaction for what.. a year now? lol it'll be like a winning lotto ticket or some thing.

I am so excited to see her in a few weeks, the red outside last year yeilded very small. This one is on a smaller frame but is branching out more than mom did. Wiz was saying that the JEM's had muttled not so uniform trich formations, and so far the trichs are looking very uniform.

JEM color and Russian trich formations would be ideal.

Wiz, have you put any thought to a name for the ICU's? Purple Russian keeps going through my head.. Is there already a PR?

You are exactly right and i can see that she has something up her sleeve for me too. The on F1 has some serious tric coverage. She is a white and there is no doubt about it. So to me right now i am headed towards the potency side of things. And when i do get the color pheno(i feel like charlie from will wanka)
ill have the kick to roll it too. That i am ok with :)

I can see how JEM would muddle the tric's. On mine they are all over the place just a blanket across the leaf.

yeah its been a good solid year, ive had a touch in the ALF but nothing more than a few calyx's. At that they were red, purple and black.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice pics.. That alf shot is what purple kush does. just a few calyxes. Still not that full purple nugget though.

Yup........
in fact...keep your eyes open...two people will be Testing them...shortly...

I have a couple in a small pot. Just as a germ test....:dance2:
If the ICU gave some sunkyness and the ALF some lemon/lime. If AA passed the high.. we might be on to some thing here. :ama:

That won't happen though. How often do things go like that? Not often

I was Taught..that what ever you put IN..can come OUT..so it is certainly possible.
Just gotta Recognise it when it does.

You know when I was saying about the big mixed multi pots for pheno hunting.
You were worried that you might Miss an exceptional pheno....?

Sometimes...it make it even Easier to spot a Keeper..
because you are looking across a mass genetic for Non-uniformity..
Much Easier to Spot SOMETHING STEPPING OUT.

IF what you want doesn't appear in say the first 20...
boost you chance of finding it by multi-potting.....:thumbs:

The dominance is easier to spot in the fems because you keep them longer.
Some iDENTIFYING traits appear late.
The Trick is being able to pick the matching males.

I Normally identify the Fem...then study the Leaf...
if you pin the leaf..you can pick up the male...EARLY

IF it is an Obscure that you are looking for...
do a couple of Mass germs @ F1 and F2...
then hunt it out with a Big test patch @ F3....

Everything comes out @ F3.

I was taught that F3 is the Seance generation..all the dead relitives are in the room..:D

what it means is that you have the Biggest selection of crosses...and part crosses there.
and they are all doing the hokey cokey on the dance floor waiting for you to pick them off...:dance:

I Love F3....

Glad you got the Red out Bro....hope she is a R-r-racey Red.

Mr.mc was mixing red and white bud off one of the crosses is one smoke...
he said it was da Bomb...
gotta find out which cross it was he was dabbling with....

Wiz before i reply, i have some pics.

There are allot of phenos that are starting to show some color. This is the same one i photos earlier.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Check this one out, this is the one That I am really starting to like more and more.
13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Last but not least the ALF#3's.. Every one of them is showing some color.
16.jpg

17.jpg

is the ALF available anywhere or is it a one u guys breed cause it is a gorgeous plant

Nice pics.. That alf shot is what purple kush does. just a few calyxes. Still not that full purple nugget though.

Thanks bro, and yep just a touch here and there is all i really get

i see that you are getting plagued with it over there starting to look like someone else i know's grows........

Back