Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

You're just a Cloven Lovin' fool, you are!

The Curiosity Collector...I have him sussed....:thumbs:

Bet when he was courting he always got the girl with one leg or two different coloured eyes.
He is always gonna attract the Unusual...and out of the feakies new plants are made.

Ask him what he did with his Hoss..pulled a rare colour with the foal.

I am getting better at reading what phenos are going to do what.

THAT is Exactly where you need to be.
Once you can read them..you can put them to work..properly.

IF you make yourself a strong little hybrid that you Know..
you can use it to breed strengths..you can breed towards it..and you can breed away from it...

Every canna breeder needs at least One girl that they know inside out.

Now for the heavy weight! This is the best looking one so far. Nice size, leaves are all the same. And it's cloven ta boot!
Watch your clovens for grey colour and greasy rather than tacky touch.
I Think that is the next Morph.

That is the pheno I put back to AF in the Fairy Lights.

And after that can I just say..they are looking delightful..haven't they suddenly started to fill out.
Making the full use of the pots...I'd say 7-10 days..and that cupboard will be looking like a Jungle.

ATM...this one..
Now for some ICU!!
Top of one of the bigger ones.
and your heavy weight are holding my eye..for Strength..
But..
Probably both White.

Have a great weekend m8.....:smoke:

Chilling karma sent.

The Curiosity Collector...I have him sussed....
:clap: :toke: to that! To some degree it's correct :D I'll have a good look at just about every pheno. That and i really need to focus on some thing. Things seem to fall into my lap so I guess I am just doing what i do until then.. :no: lol:lol:

Ask him what he did with his Hoss..pulled a rare colour with the foal.
She's a rare one! had to send samples of the hair to verify what colour it was.

THAT is Exactly where you need to be.
Once you can read them..you can put them to work..properly.

IF you make yourself a strong little hybrid that you Know..
you can use it to breed strengths..you can breed towards it..and you can breed away from it...

Every canna breeder needs at least One girl that they know inside out.

Any responsable one anyways. I'm more of a chucker than a breeder. I just have to know what's in it before i do anything with it. That way you know where to start.

haven't they suddenly started to fill out.
Making the full use of the pots...I'd say 7-10 days..and that cupboard will be looking like a Jungle.

It's getting busy for sure. Next run i am going to germ right into the bag. No amendments or anything, and water in what i want. I found a line of ferts that is organic, that i actually like.. I see a big difference in yours' than mine. Even the double potted ones i have seem to like it, so i am trying a few more of those too.

and your heavy weight are holding my eye..for Strength..
But..
Probably both White.
Yeah i am not seeing much colour from the females. Only the one is giving hints of it. The pure male had some hints, so the offspring will have more of a chance. Not worried about colour to be honest. The smell i smelled from the one pheno from the summer is what i'm looking for.

BTW, i think that the anomoly female that is growign so slow, i am thinking it might be stray pollen from auto assasin. That was the only other auto i had going with the ICU's last year. The slow growth, and the leaf formations are telling me where it came from.

Last edited:
Update time. :ama:

Here is the ALF#3 i like.
319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

Next up, the ICU i am liking more every day. Nice head on her already.
322.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

Of the ICU's this one is the best, in terms of structure, and liking how i grow. Going to be a nice plant. As much as i'd love to leave her to sensi. I am going to get a bunch of seed from her.
325.jpg

326.jpg

327.jpg

328.jpg

This is the girl i am also seeding very well. TALL.

329.jpg

330.jpg

I have some more photos, of the other girl i am seeding well. I'll get those up later. After i eat. :D

Of the ICU's this one is the best, in terms of structure, and liking how i grow. Going to be a nice plant. As much as i'd love to leave her to sensi. I am going to get a bunch of seed from her.

As well you should!

Lookin killer as usual bailer... keep it up... rainin seeds on the tundra!

:jump::jump::jump::jump::D:bow::dance::clap::clap::thumbs::ladies:

Looking fantastic my man, love the colors i saw in the males too.

Seems that things do fall in your lap my friend you seem to be the lucky one
i think your color lucky as Wiz is.

The ICU you have chosen looks like mine did. Even at the stage she is in now.
I really wish i would have made more seed from this one but the 30 i have will do me fine i think
i should be able to see a good bit of what she has to offer me there.

Well hope you had a good weekend my friend i know that i did

As well you should!

Lookin killer as usual bailer... keep it up... rainin seeds on the tundra!

Thanks JM. wiz's genes make it easy.

Looking fantastic my man, love the colors i saw in the males too.

thanks mate.
To bad i couldn't use him. That red would have helped bring the red into dom from the ICU's.. But i can't use him since he grew some hairs. Luckily i had a lot of ALF males to choose from.
I was gutted when one of 2 ICU males went herm. I started more of the ICU than alf.. so to get 2 males i was shocked. At least the one i did use, showed some colour. more importantly NO HAIRS!! lol
This next gen of ICU really has me excited.. The girls i used are really nice. That and the smell in there is really starting to hit high gear. There is no talking away this odor, it's pure stanky weed smelling :D

I hope some turn out like yours did, that's a nice yield from her.

I really wish i would have made more seed from this one but the 30 i have will do me fine i think

That's all i got from that red girl, from the summer. I am more than happy with the selections i got this run. best so far really.

So i bet you will be good with those. Especially if you don't loose many plants.

On a side note,
The one plant that is sort of a wild card is the "anomaly" plant, i am certain it is auto assasin x ICU#2, I pollinated the ICU's a bit before i put them outside. Since it is autoflowering, and growing just as slow as the assasins did. I can only conclude it is stray pollen from AA, since that was the only other male going at the time.
I might hit it with some ALF#3 pollen.
Maybe play around with a 3 way X. See where it goes.

Last edited:
Well i thought since i was swapping out the 400 for the 600hps, i would snap a few pics. Sorry for the yellow.. hps :eek:

ICU#2
460.jpg

461.jpg

462.jpg

It's hard to see but this one is super frosty. It's sort of come up fro behinde the last few days.
463.jpg

The bud bomb just starting to go into full flower.
464.jpg

Here is the ALF#3 getting frosty allready
465.jpg

:pop:

Damn..now they are looking more Better by the day...
great with the bottle in..I can appreciate the height width....

Bowsers....:hump:

Fist set of photos on the ICU#2...
Lovely Bud hanger on her....Nice height on her too...
I Think that bud will start to Woof..very soon...
mmm..mmm...mmm...

second girl you are seeding ditto..
Good height for indoors.

Second set of photos..3rd one down...
that just looks to me like it is WR dom tricing..
I'll be able to tell beter in a couple of days when they lift..
but I can kinda see the tric Tattoo now.

If they come up in a very orderly formation..
then that is the "White" influence..
Both..white russian and White Widow have that effect on JEM.

JEMs natural leaf tric formation is more chaotic...less Uniform.

IMO..a Keeper..that is where the Treasure is....:jump:

great with the bottle in..I can appreciate the height width....

The bottles are for you. Does make it easy to see the size.. Like FD was saying they are allot more stick like than his were. Though some are starting to branch out now.

If they come up in a very orderly formation..
then that is the "White" influence..
Both..white russian and White Widow have that effect on JEM

I hope they frost over. So nice to pick your brain on this stuff, saves me times on research.
I got a better shot of this one. When I have it out next to water it i'll get a photo out of the HPS, so you can see it better. It keeps drawing my eye over.. There is just some thing about it. It's tall like the latter ones but not as much branching.
469.jpg

IMO..a Keeper..that is where the Treasure is...

Agreed :D The good ones are preggo. What a difference the HPS makes. They are all reaching for it.

470.jpg

471.jpg

I forgot to add pics of what i belive is from stray auto assasin pollen. It is an auto for sure, grows sooo slow. Not really a practical pheno, but i am going to hit it with some ALF pollen. Maybe pop the beans outdoors, see what happens with it.
The only reason i am even keeping it, is that one milky pheno i had in the cup challange last year on IC. Had such stay power to the high, i was really taken back by it. A good auto high has been a hour or so for me, this one was 2+ hours of a nice good feeling. :toke:
So there is a part of me that wants to see what will happen with some ALF in there. If the ICU gave some sunkyness and the ALF some lemon/lime. If AA passed the high.. we might be on to some thing here. :ama:

That won't happen though. How often do things go like that? Not often
I allready have issues with vigor.. The other ones are packing on weight, this bloody stump is starting to do....:help:... some thing? :p
472.jpg

Back