Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

Wow! This thread is amazing!! Just found it..quite a read!! All of you have contributed some GREAT info!

Just doing my small part, thanks for the kind words.

Here she is at 2 weeks and then at 3. Same leaf twist and all.

It's crazy how similar they are. Same twist and everything.
In your ALF's did you see any sativa dom phenos? The one I have looks ALOT more sati than indi. Not suprised as wiz said they aren't IBL, but i am just wondering what to expect from her.

Well i was in watering the males. I also dusted the ALF# male hermi with some pollen from the ICU male hermi. I also plucked as many of the sacs as i could from the ALF so we don't get cross contamination.

This guy really stinks.. Smells so good. JEM color but MOST DEF afghani influenced smell. Not the skunky smell but the pungent fresh pot smell. Almost sour kind of smell. I keep thinking sour soothers when i smell it.

206.jpg

207.jpg

Lets get closer to look at the color shall we?

208.jpg

209.jpg

210.jpg

That's it for the males. I'll get an update on the females tomorrow i think.

lol... yeah man... so nice to see some male phoos.. real long time since I've even seen a male flower in person!

thanks for sharing dude

J

Update time.:thumbs:

I'll start with the ALF#3 that i like, very sativa looking. Also cloven, so i expect her to start shooting up. I am getting better at reading what phenos are going to do what.
239.jpg

240.jpg

Now for some ICU!!
Top of one of the bigger ones.
241.jpg

MMM good!!! Sort of looks blue.. no?
242.jpg

This one is still vegging away. Going to finish the biggest i bet. Bottle for wiz!
243.jpg

This is the only one i can look at and say, i think it's going to give me some colour. It looks like a JEM dom pheno, but the height of the russian.
244.jpg

Now for the heavy weight! This is the best looking one so far. Nice size, leaves are all the same. And it's cloven ta boot!
245.jpg

246.jpg

See the cloven?
247.jpg

Edit: I almost forgot about this one. It's the onyl annomoly i got this round, besides the albino. Hurry up allready. Seeds were made outdoors, stray pollen maybe?
248.jpg

That's all i have for now.
:amazon:

You're just a Cloven Lovin' fool, you are! :D

Looking good (the plants that is - you on the other hand need help...Hahaha!) :thumbs:

Yeah i need a shave, what can i say! Figure if i am not going to be working this week i might as well look the part.

I am going to rate the white russian dom phenos as lighter feeders. They eagle clawed from on the bottle recommendations. No tip burn or anything but damn near. The JEM/indica dom ones could use a bit heavier feeding.

Back