Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

is the ALF available anywhere or is it a one u guys breed cause it is a gorgeous plant

ALF#3 is one of Wiz's creations. Not out in public right now, but there will be a few of them out in the near future.

Thanks bro, and yep just a touch here and there is all i really get

i see that you are getting plagued with it over there starting to look like someone else i know's grows........

I wouldn't say they are quite THAT good, but i''m sure spending allot more time just sitting and looking at them.

If i could grow then half as good as wiz, i'd be on my way.

Upate time :jump:

I'l start with the fastest of the bunch, i am going to have to stake this one i think. Starting to get a real lean to her. Considering the bottom half of the good ones are all seeded, I am going to smash some yield records this run. :ama:

53.jpg

54.jpg

The bud bomb. So hard to get a shot of the innards.. But you can see where the white is. This is where i am going to smash some records...:thumbs:
55.jpg

56.jpg

Now for what has been known around here as, the red ryder pheno. Don't even have to say much.. She does all the talking.:drool:

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

Red's pot buddy is a frosty little bitch. :smokebuds:
63.jpg

now thats an update my friend ladies are looking great :jump:

Loving the red on the one, its quite a color to see. I like the Red Ryder has a nice ring to it.

Now about that bomb bud that this is going to do just that, explode on you. She is budding out like one of the Bud Wider's i had that WAS the record holder at 74 grams wet. Shes going to be a beast. Glad to see someone else crushing numbers in small spaces.:amazon::clap:

now thats an update my friend ladies are looking great
Thanks mate.
:smokebuds:

Funny you mention the budwiders.. I was thinking to myself that she has that bushy look like that one pic wiz posted on icrag ages ago. The one with the sunglasses.

Except this one is on roids.

So happy with this run. Got my red pheno and bunch of others that FAR outdid the mom. Goes to show you what good conditions and some ferts will do.

Once this thing starts to fill out it's going to be a football.

64.jpg

Red Ryder has a nice ring to it.
It does, rolls right off the tongue.
It's smaller like the ryder's too.

Last edited:
Well Done Bro.....:clap:

Not just the colour..the Size of the girls as well..
If they do break records..then you have to add the DRY weight to your signature
and See how long it takes you to Break it.

But you can see where the white is. This is where i am going to smash some records...:thumbs:
Fingers Croosed for her...

Breaking your own yield record is the way we know you are improving.

Mine are the Tallest of the three of us..
but FullD wipes me for yield/density.

He is running some compo tests on his new girls..so we get a side by side..
and if his transplant from plain compo into the amended compo @ sex is best..
then I guess I'm gonna have to Try it.

No arguing with his Results....:thumbs:

Funny you mention the budwiders.. I was thinking to myself that she has that bushy look like that one pic wiz posted on icrag ages ago. The one with the sunglasses.

Except this one is on roids
Hey...you could always buy her her own sunnies....:D

Goes to show you what good conditions and some ferts will do.

Beautiful Colour the Red isn't she...?

Don't even have to say much.. She does all the talking
Mmm..mmm..mmm..........:drool:
Red Ryder has a nice ring to it.
As soon as I saw it I Thought Little Red Rooster...fog-horn leg-horn

"I ain't no cotton pickin chicken Ahhhssss a Rooster"...
But..
she's a girl..:no:

Pssst..I didn't want to say this But..
I have a least 50% of the ALF#3 showing colour..
only 2 look as if they will stay white..

and on the JEM..out of about 14 girls..
12 are deep coloured...

'Nuff said....:D :D :D

Have a great weekend Buds...:smoke:

lol... "Well I say I say I say... that boyyyy... i say that boyy... reminds me a little bit a paul revere's midnight ride... a little light in the belfrey!"

rofl... love foghorn leghorn... so did my bro... many great sat mornings as kids watchin him! lol

bailer, you're frikin bangin it up up there dude! shits lookin killer!

I have time for a quick update. Got some ALF#3 to show off. Super stinky. Almost looks like DC when it gets those curled frosty leaves. I can't wait to do a run of just these. The smell is just perfect. Earthy, pooie, lemony, vanilla type smells.

79.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

Well Done Bro.....

Not just the colour..the Size of the girls as well..
If they do break records..then you have to add the DRY weight to your signature
and See how long it takes you to Break it.
Thanks. :thumbs:
I'll write down the weights for sure. I have a feeling it won't take me long, i'm going to start germing right into the 2 gal grow bag. I think when i did that with the auto assasin, it wasn't the bag that slowed them. It was the strain itself. Total lack of vigor.

He is running some compo tests on his new girls..so we get a side by side..
and if his transplant from plain compo into the amended compo @ sex is best..
then I guess I'm gonna have to Try it.

That's funny you guys are moving towards amended soil and i am going the other direction.
For me, i am going to eliminate the transplant. If i can get your size plant with an FD bud weight i am going to SMASH yield expectations.
Seeing how well your's, FD's and dargo's did with a good root drop. I think there is some thing to it.

All signs are pointing in one direction.

On a side note. I have been testing a theory. A few of the plants, the ones i know have good roots. I've been watering VERY often, not letting them dry out. Treating it like a hand-water coco type grow. I have had good success, they aren't dropping from over watering. I was saying to FD that i think the bubbled water is saturated with enough oxygen that the roots don't drown like they normally would.
I didn't add any extra perlite to the soil ether, straight promix.
For a plant i would water once per week i am going 2/3 times per week.

After a few runs like this, and having it dialed in. This could very well be a game changer for me.

I think all i am going to add to my soil next run, is some kelp and powdered flower nutes. Nothing for veg at all. Then water in most of my nutes, like you do.

Beautiful Colour the Red isn't she...?

Awww.. just stunned!!! Truley, so honored i got to grow these.:bow:
I was after some purple, but i have to be honest. I am in love with this red!!! It's amazing to look at, the buds look like they glow, like burning embers.
I can't even get a good enough photo to really show just HOW STUNNING she is!!!

Once i seen how red she was i re-dusted her bottom half. To ensure i have a fair bit of beans.

We were talking at home here, about how you NEVER see red weed around.. I can't even tell you once, not like this anyways. Purple is the big hit.. but this stuff is a wow factor of 10...
I am going to keep working this red one. If you could have that stabalized...:drool:

"I ain't no cotton pickin chicken Ahhhssss a Rooster"...
But..
she's a girl..

Pssst..I didn't want to say this But..
I have a least 50% of the ALF#3 showing colour..
only 2 look as if they will stay white..

Little red rooster eh :D Even red rooster has a ring to it. That, and it's away from the "ryder" Sold on that one.:clap:

I make my eyes sore i spend so much time in the cupboard looking at her.:bow:

Back