Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

thats right on bro... right on... and thanks for all the genetic line info on the alf#3 and other info... you really are teaching me some terrific genetics undewrstanding in your KISS explanations :)
I was taught to twirl as a kid..so I was taught very simplistic..so it is Easy to learn.

Some people don't agree with my methods...
But...
have you seen Anyone with the Girls/colours I have.....?

No....simple.

You are almost cubing your afghan genes. Just from different sources.
Yup...covering the broadest Afghan genetic base I could..so DC could pick out her own Meld...an strengthen.

Then...I have cubed them inside the crosses...
so some have DC X ALF X DC...
some have DC X ALF X ALF..
and some have DC X ALF....X DC X ALF..full double cross.

That is where the Splicing and DICING comes in.

You Splice..by pollenating the original cross..you are Marrying them...
then you sort of Chop them...Dicing..

slightly alter the genetic cross in the original cross by adding bits back in that are not genetically the same %..
and then see what gives you the Best cross out of them.
For example

so some have DC X ALF X DC...
some have DC X ALF X ALF..
First cross on paper is 50% DC...plus 50% ALF....then you add 50 % DC back in @ the next stage..
so on paper she is then 75% DC...25% ALF

The second cross is 50 % DC...plus 50% ALF..then you add 50% ALF back in..so you have a 75% ALF...x 25% DC..

MASSIVE genetic difference.

some have DC X ALF....X DC X ALF..full double cross.
The Third cross is 50-50% DC ALF..then put back to a slightly Moved but identical genetic..
keeping Her 50-50% DC ALF...
but hopefully the slight genetic shift will act as a strengthener..rather than a simple IBL.

Sounds complicated..but once you start twirling you will get me.

I had around 6 slightly different crosses going on ALF#3..to be able to select the Best out @ hyb.

I settled on 2..

lol... standing by as patiently as possible... they better not have thrown them out... i'll ... well I'll.... huff and puff and blow their house purple!
I realized that we had something none else did when i read your earlier post... before i had thought it was an older strain you had developed... I am even more honored now...

:bow::bow::bow:

EDIT: got the new piece of post... that totally makes sense to me actually... basically strengthens the crosses faster than if you backcrossed back and forth... I really like the concept

Stand by for your little bit of genetic Torturing JM...You and ZERO have something that has never been out my hands before..
Purple Russian...
You will torment FullD and Bailer..because they have never had them...
if you and Zero buddy up..you could drive everyone crackers.

See JM you'll have something i have never seen before :twist:
But i have to say i cant be greedy it will be nice to see what you and ZERO make of them
time to get that grow room of yours ready for some serious genetics my man.

G/L with them and speed and safety. It will be well worth the wait on them.

Morning Wiz how was the dog walk and visit with the girls?

Afternoon FullD.........
both were breezy......cheers.
Bit colder than yesterday..bit of moisture in the air...
but we are up to 16 o C now..with full sun...
the girls are drinking them rays in.

It is what I needed desperately.

I have a new water bin that will be connected to my green house gutter...
so I'm usptairs washing the sea-weed I collected the other day...
then it will go in the new barrel..and I'll leave it to Perk.

Also getting a frame put together to hold the fruit netting off the girls..it is causing too much damage just draped.

So I am busy..busy..
But..
with enthusiasm...

FullD...you have a garden eh...?

I have just posted about Comfrey Tea...and thought it might be something you could add to your garden...free ferts..

Afternoon FullD.........
both were breezy......cheers.
Bit colder than yesterday..bit of moisture in the air...
but we are up to 16 o C now..with full sun...
the girls are drinking them rays in.

Ahh glad to hear it my friend sounds a bit like my weather today too
a bit breezy yet still a little cold here but its starting to get warmer
glad to hear that the rays are filling those fans

I have a new water bin that will be connected to my green house gutter...
so I'm usptairs washing the sea-weed I collected the other day...
then it will go in the new barrel..and I'll leave it to Perk.

sounds to me you are getting things in order for the spring summer grows.
Gonna need a new pump for all that water. I too am getting a new water supply for the rain. The stuff is like gold. I need to figure away around all these 5 gal buckets.

Also getting a frame put together to hold the fruit netting off the girls..it is causing too much damage just draped.

sounds good to me. ill be interested in seeing what you do build to get the netting around them better where it dont hurt them. In the new area i think that i may try a scrog due to the fact of the Bad Betty and ICU branching so much in that root drop room.

So I am busy..busy..

I hear you. I have been busy busy busy too, building a man cave in the house has had my time other than work. I am in the process of finishing the room and getting a new cab in there so the saw and tape have had my attention a lot here lately.

FullD...you have a garden eh...?

I have just posted about Comfrey Tea...and thought it might be something you could add to your garden...free ferts..

I do have a veggie garden and i am about to rotate the soil in it one more time before i plow to sow. I love me veggies and would love to hear more about the comfrey tea's. I make a version of tea now but id love to hear what you have.

Last edited:
Thank you wiz!! Wizard indeed. You don't see this kind of color very often in 12/12 strains.. Let alone autos..

See JM you'll have something i have never seen before

It'll be really cool to have some test seeds from a breeder like mossy! for sure!

But i have to say i cant be greedy it will be nice to see what you and ZERO make of them
time to get that grow room of yours ready for some serious genetics my man.
G/L with them and speed and safety. It will be well worth the wait on them.
Morning Wiz how was the dog walk and visit with the girls? We're growing canna history jm!

Sir, yes sir... mission control is dialed in and awaiting seed dock!
prepare to germinate!

I 'm really excited now that I have things dialed in..
I have to say FD.. you wrote an article or post somewhwere that discussed how equally important being able to read actual soil ph is... and I neve believed those little cheap meters were worthwhile before... now I'm a beleiever.., in the 5 days since I've had it... my soil is dialed in to a T.... and my plants are showing it drastically!
props bro!

JM

UPDATES :D Got some pics, starting to flush some so they are going to get ugly until chop.
I also have one ALF#3 that smells exactly like kush. That coffe bean creamy type smell.
EURIKA!!!!! I have what i need to work the OG!!!!
Wiz i can't thank you enough...:bow::bow::bow:

I will make you proud! :ama:

Here is the ICU#2 Bud Bomb pheno. Looking large!!!
156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

ICU#2 Quick Finisher
I have started to flush this one.

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

nice looking great +rep

Here is another faster pheno. It's on it's second all water, flush. So i thought i'd grab some shots before they yellow right up. Good size cola.

193.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg

I will do a photo update as i get the rest out to water.

Back