Indoor ICU#2 And ALF#3

The single cola ones are pretty nice. i must admit. The smell is really starting to change on them. They spent most of the time with a poo/vanilla type smell. Some are separating now, one of the single cola ones has an ammonia smell coming through. I also have the twin to your ICU. I've been calling it the duplex pheno. Really branchy and the buds are rocks.

The ALF#3 that i thought was going to get tall. Smells the best of all of them. I can't wait to explore that pheno. I'll get a good bunch of seed.

I plan on a good 14 day flush for them. Bottled ferts carry allot of crap in them, which i don't plan on smoking.

Had the nice ALF#3 out for a flushing. She is getting close to chop. 10 more days and she will be perfect. The trichs are going cloudy, and i am seeing a few yellow/ambers. I had some more really closeups but paint didn't resize them properly so i'll do those some other time.

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

200.jpg

201.jpg

wow man wicked shots looks primo

UPDATES
biggrin.gif
Got some pics, starting to flush some so they are going to get ugly until chop.
I also have one ALF#3 that smells exactly like kush. That coffe bean creamy type smell.
EURIKA!!!!! I have what i need to work the OG!!!!
Wiz i can't thank you enough...
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

You know...not for the first time I have wondered....
is your coffee bean creamy My incense pheno..?

Have you ever smelled Sai Baba Nag Champa incense..?

If not..you are gonna have to get to a hippy gathering and find some then tell me if That is your smell too..:D

I will make you proud!
amazon.gif

Oh you Better..or I will come round your thread and give you chinese burns on both wrists...:crying:

It was the really Kush dominant ALF pheno that gave me the Blacks on the DC cross...
and they are carrying the incense.

Some are separating now, one of the single cola ones has an ammonia smell coming through
Hey what can I say..I have Grades of Tom Cats Piss..amonia.

The deeper..rounder the TCP...the better..

One of my keeper/nose phenos.
You will enjoy that smoke......guaranteed...:smoke:

Loving the photos..I just adore them when the trics twist the leaf edges.

Photo#3...is Really Glassy...I could smoke that one now....
and the Last photo.....
leaf stuck out to the left....the Length of those trics.....wow....
no need for a scope for those Bro....:drool:

Ha ha..I Love it when a Plan comes together.

Have a great weekend...:smoke:

wow man wicked shots looks primo

Thanks man! I'll get some real close ups put up tomorrow.

Nag Champa incense..?

HA. I love nag! I know exactly the smell, i burn it often infact. It covers pot smell very well.

It is a similar smell.. Now that you bring it up, more of the burnt smell not the fresh stick though. With a more creamy undertone.

It was the really Kush dominant ALF pheno that gave me the Blacks on the DC cross...
and they are carrying the incense.
Seems like the ALF's are going to be a nice little tool kit. Can't wait to play with it.

Loving the photos..I just adore them when the trics twist the leaf edges.

Photo#3...is Really Glassy...I could smoke that one now....
and the Last photo.....
leaf stuck out to the left....the Length of those trics.....wow....

That was one i had a nice close up with paint.. I'll re do it for you tomorrow morning, the trichs on that leaf on the left look even better right up close.
The center of the bud is so frosted, dead ringer Afghani. Looks smell, frost, color..

Ha ha..I Love it when a Plan comes together.

Have a great weekend...

Have a good rest of it yourself mate.

Amazing pictures "drools" :)
I cant get enough of that purple color in those buds,just gorgeous!

I also have the twin to your ICU. I've been calling it the duplex pheno. Really branchy and the buds are rocks.

Well i am honored my friend:bow: The BX i made from her germed like rock stars so im interested to see whats their going to be.

Its always amazing how they change as they mature, everything looks alike and then one day bam something is different. Colors, smells, and shape.

Remember the Jems i was showing/telling you about
Things are really starting to look different

Back