Indoor Iconoclastic plastic fantastic perpetual Shallow Water Culture

[QUOTE="Swartzeric55, post: 2492027, member: 58841Man do I like finding threads like this. Amazing pics man. I'm on board :headbang: :cooldance::growing:
[/QUOTE]

Appreciated thx. Glad you are enjoying the show.

Big surprise on the Lemon Pie Auto, returned a shedload of top quality weed, there was only about an ounce and a half of that that was sort of larfy undergrowth View attachment 1365170 but was still absolutely covered in dense trichomes such that I was getting a return of about .52 from 3.7g View attachment 1365171 of weed that would be about 70% RH, which works well in the fat mac as the steam build up both keeps the oil cool and pushes it out under pressure. All the rest of the weed is just super sticky bud. not much trimming needed I ended up leaving a lot of the sugar leaves and longer leaves on that I would normally cut off because they were covered. Now the buds have a nice rustic outdoors look, but if you take a look through a loupe, it's just a sea of crusty trichomes. This produces not much more on average .65g rosin per 3.8g of bud.

I wasn't expecting more that about 8 zips, maybe 9 as I knew she would be heavy with child juicy bulbous trichomes, but over 13.2 zips was a genuine surprise, especially as this is my first non topped plant that was totally bent over. I'm gonna grow another one of these after the amnesia and top it to see the difference. However this has completely made me rethink the whole concept of topping, it does make a nice rounded even shape. Now I'm nervous that I won't be able to beat 13.2 by topping. However I can see that a plant has to be amenable to being bent over, she needs a bit of early flexibility, whereas, every plant can cope with a topping. IMO.

This is a very refined plant and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a medicinal strain due to the slightly sweet and spicy flavour, although she is strongly diesel to smell the buds, much like the Purple Gorilla, but unlike the PG, there's no overwhelming terpene profile, just a subtle lemon spice, she's only been cut a week ago so I'm expecting some more complexity. I could see the resin begin to run out of the fat mac just from being warm, that's how runny and full it is.

View attachment 1365159View attachment 1365161
View attachment 1365164

Unbelievable plant m8.. top growing :d5:

Gotta post a quick update for the NorthernLights x Big Bud, she is the fastest growing bean yet, in one week she has tripled in size with buds everywhere, it's madness. She's very willowy, and pliable and sort of just bulldozing the poor old Purple Haze into oblivion. Her structure is very open but I'm going to have to go in and do some sort of trimming I guess.

I'm mixing up new nutes every four weeks at the moment so at the four week mark this one had one part micro two parts grow and one part bloom, so that's a bigger than usual dose of K before flowering and it has not done any harm. So I might investigate this further, I have already determined that higher than 6 is better than lower than 6 pH. So maybe now I should be adding extra grow, at the start of flowering. Or maybe this BBxNL is just unusual. However I can't see it can do any harm.

View attachment 1368107View attachment 1368110

More monsters!! U grow some big girls brother.. amazing stuff :worship:

More monsters!! U grow some big girls brother.. amazing stuff

I really do appreciate that you like them because they torment me continually with their teasing ways and threatening to yield poorly until they can't hide it any longer, it's like they have to have 100% attention all the time, they have me under their green thumb, I'm their little baitch attending to their every fickle desire. I'm sure there are others who have discovered this, as well, there should be a support group for us, Abused Weed Tenderers.

I really do appreciate that you like them because they torment me continually with their teasing ways and threatening to yield poorly until they can't hide it any longer, it's like they have to have 100% attention all the time, they have me under their green thumb, I'm their little baitch attending to their every fickle desire. I'm sure there are others who have discovered this, as well, there should be a support group for us, Abused Weed Tenderers.

Amen my man!!

Jeez the days really fly by, I can't believe how much everything has evolved over the week... Finally Northern Lights wk14 - 10.jpeg and the NYC diesel wk14 - 2.jpegare looking nicely covered and bulky now, looks like another two weeks.

Did a bunch of pruning on the NorthernLights x Big Bud, and I have located the lost Purple Haze, which is looking very serene and pretty amongst the chaos.wk14 - 9.jpegwk14 - 8.jpeg

And finally the Seedsman Amnesia wk14 - 6.jpeghas shot up and is flowering already, she is exceedingly slender with long internodes, even more so than the BigBudxNL.wk14 - 12.jpeg

I got a new Sandmarc lens for my iPhone so that gives me a better look at the trichomes than with a loupewk14 - 1.jpeg

Attachments

• wk14 - 3.jpeg
    wk14 - 3.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 18
  • wk14 - 4.jpeg
    wk14 - 4.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 18
  • wk14 - 5.jpeg
    wk14 - 5.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 21
  • wk14 - 7.jpeg
    wk14 - 7.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 19
  • wk14 - 11.jpeg
    wk14 - 11.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 18
  • wk14 - 13.jpeg
    wk14 - 13.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 23
Nice work! I hear ya on the attention thing. Labor of love.

thnx, @DDubs

Quick update due to the dreaded bud rot. I have to say that I have had an incredible run of luck with bud rot since way back 30 years ago, I seem to have an uncanny ability to zero in on the start. Many times while perusing the plants closely I'll spot something but there won't be any thing else. I had to do a partial harvest about 18 months ago due to huge Think Big buds, and again I got it in time. Today I found a large established bud rot on a major bud on the NYC diesel. This and the Northern Lights it's planted with were always going to be a problem with their tight and stiff branch structure.BR145 - 2.jpeg

I was able to cut the top bud off,BR145 - 4.jpeg and I threw the rest away immediately even though there were some good buds I could have salvaged. This turned out to be a good idea because I went through both plants and removed a lot of the buds that grow all down the stem, I have moved the whole plant out so I can keep an eye on it. I could harvest now but it looks like it could do with another week.

This fortuitous turn of events happened because the Amnesia is spreading out so fast that I had to relocate it. Anyhoo all seems back in control again. I accidentally maybe subconsciously cut off a Northern Lights branch by mistake! BR145 - 3.jpeg

Everyone is at peace again BR145 - 8.jpeg

Attachments

• BR145 - 1.jpeg
    BR145 - 1.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 20
  • BR145 - 6.jpeg
    BR145 - 6.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 19
  • BR145 - 5.jpeg
    BR145 - 5.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 17
  • BR145 - 7.jpeg