Dinafem IceWater Does DinaFem (White Cheese Auto)

IMG_1545.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
:welcome: Update Day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG]:headbang:
So far everything's going good I'm Foing hard on Lst and Pony Tailing as well as keeping my T5 as close as possible. The girls did get one cold night in a box being hiding from the Man lol not really the man but you know what I mean lol was put in a box for 6hours in 0 to -1 degrees well I was having a yearly home inspection :nono:. That was all good enjoy the pics and feel free to share funny stories of hiding your girls from the squares and revenue collectors lol ... got to laugh at that shit you know after it's over of coarse lol .

View attachment 709626 View attachment 709627 View attachment 709628 View attachment 709629 View attachment 709630 :welcome: Update Day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG]:headbang:
So far everything's going good I'm Foing hard on Lst and Pony Tailing as well as keeping my T5 as close as possible. The girls did get one cold night in a box being hiding from the Man lol not really the man but you know what I mean lol was put in a box for 6hours in 0 to -1 degrees well I was having a yearly home inspection :nono:. That was all good enjoy the pics and feel free to share funny stories of hiding your girls from the squares and revenue collectors lol ... got to laugh at that shit you know after it's over of coarse lol .
I know the feeling with those "inspections". Effing sucks that day, I'm usually a nervous wreck.:yoinks:

Oh ya, your plants are lovely.:greenthumb:

Thanks for the invite.

When I was building my grow room I was soooo close to ditching the small building and going into my enclosed work trailer. Who needs tools when you can grow pot on wheels. :smoking:
Haha so long suckers puts trailer into drive ... wheel falls off than I'm back to running with a huge cardboard box lol

Didn't have to hiDE any but did transport 4 plants in 3gal smart pots inside 5gal buckets with lids in my trunk when I was moving, they just barely fit:smoking:

View attachment 709626 View attachment 709627 View attachment 709628 View attachment 709629 View attachment 709630 :welcome: Update Day [HASHTAG]#23[/HASHTAG]:headbang:

looking good dude...we get inspected every 4 months...my next one is bang on harvest week in 4 weeks... I've got every thing so supper stealth that if you don't know you will not find it, hear it or see anything connected to it unless you really look for it and for that you have to know its there...also don't ask me why that lead runs from the plug up into the ceiling in the corner of my bedroom...

Back