Dinafem IceWater Does DinaFem (White Cheese Auto)

I also bought there BlueWidow and Sour Diesel.
Blue Widow is really picking my curiosity! White Widow = big, juicy and powerful buds + Blue Kush = gorgeous, amazing aroma, and powerful highs.

So, they met and had babies? [emoji43] [emoji109] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I like the look of there Purple Afghan wish they had it in an auto form.
Why not try a photo? You can have all sorts of fun with it, take clones, run clone against clone of the same plant when making comparison grows to try different systems, foods, etc., you can make a bonsai, or a perpetual mother. Not to mention that, if things go less than ideal, she has the time to recover and give you amazing gifts, instead of turning into a one-bud wonder...

Why not try a photo? You can have all sorts of fun with it, take clones, run clone against clone of the same plant when making comparison grows to try different systems, foods, etc., you can make a bonsai, or a perpetual mother. Not to mention that, if things go less than ideal, she has the time to recover and give you amazing gifts, instead of turning into a one-bud wonder...

Oh I've grown lots of photos right now I can't do the 12/12 cuz I'm running 18/6 with my autos and got no other room I could use ... that's why I wish auto that and there so damn fast lol

Blue Widow is really picking my curiosity! White Widow = big, juicy and powerful buds + Blue Kush = gorgeous, amazing aroma, and powerful highs.

So, they met and had babies? [emoji43] [emoji109] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

Pineapple Express and by chance those two babies *u ked and this is the shit they birthed lol James Franco to Seth Rogan Haha

Back