Dinafem IceWater Does DinaFem (White Cheese Auto)

Very true! Way faster. [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I did some thc bombs in the fall that where photos I vegged for one week than switch to 12/12 and got an oz and half each off the two I had but that's long gone lol distant memory now lol

I did some thc bombs in the fall that where photos I vegged for one week than switch to 12/12 and got an oz and half each off the two I had but that's long gone lol distant memory now lol
I won the August BOM last year with a THC Bomb auto, don't remember the yield, but something around 4ish?

I won the August BOM last year with a THC Bomb auto, don't remember the yield, but something around 4ish?

Ya I'm excited to try cherry bomb auto but now you got me thinking about photos lol really want to run the blue widow and og kush from Dina fem and I have strawberry cough and green crack I'd like to run

Ya I'm excited to try cherry bomb auto but now you got me thinking about photos lol really want to run the blue widow and og kush from Dina fem and I have strawberry cough and green crack I'd like to run
I still have a tiny bit of Berry Bomb left, it was a photo, harvested late summer last year. Nice, heavy high.

Why not try a photo? You can have all sorts of fun with it, take clones, run clone against clone of the same plant when making comparison grows to try different systems, foods, etc., you can make a bonsai, or a perpetual mother. Not to mention that, if things go less than ideal, she has the time to recover and give you amazing gifts, instead of turning into a one-bud wonder...

Also our pak is quite a small plant unless vegged for an extended period of time. We may do an autoflowering version of our pak but as far as I know not yet. The best bet would be the photoperiod strain but she does need patience to grow her correctly :thumbsup: saying that she is one of ghetto best smokes around and one of my berry favourite indica strains :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you very much for documenting your auto white cheese grow :thumbsup: you look to be of to a great start and I will be along for the ride.

So far looking great and healthy with some nice growth in this early stage :slap:

Again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you very much for documenting your auto white cheese grow :thumbsup: you look to be of to a great start and I will be along for the ride.

So far looking great and healthy with some nice growth in this early stage :slap:

Again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.
Thanks for doing a contest and letting me take part in it :d5: @Dinafem-Mark @GoAuto6

Back