Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Update - (just for the hell of it)

@St. Tom

Today I transplanted both the H.S.O. "Dedoverde Haze" to their final home in Autopots (Soil)
Transferred both plants to a "shared" grow tent.

Each plant has a dedicated 55w Autocob, with reflector, at about 30", Lights currently 24/0.

Plant 1 (the older of the two)
Plant 1 16th May 2019.jpg

Plant 2 (the backup seed)
Plant 2 16th May 2019.jpg

And here they will remain for the duration of the grow.

Tent 16th May 2019.jpg

Hand watering with ph'd water and a a dash of Mammoth P. This will continue until I turn on the Autopots / Airdomes next week sometime.

Just taking their time, developing a strong root system to hold up the copious amount of quality bud they will "hopefully" produce.

:shrug:.

More detail (for anyone interested), in my H.S.O. Grow Journal.

:pass:

@CannaZone Tier 1 , @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 , @HSO-Mark

try my best mark plus you've been very good to me in the past you gave me a dinafem goody bag ages ago in a live stoners interview and with them seeds i won dianfem last years grower of the year :bighug::pass:

It's always great to read that a prize pack was grown out which then helped you win another competition :bong:

Very cool :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Would like to thank everyone for there updates we start week 3 tmoz just post before the deadline Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st and we have some great girls and @HSO-Mark is very happy with us

Extremely happy with everyone taking part. Your all doing amazing work :thumbsup:

Keep it up all. The HSO sub-forum is finally rocking :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

@StTom

Update week 3

Finely some sun shine[emoji106][emoji274][emoji275]

Got some growth this week.

The first 2 pics are here in my garden and the last 2 pics are in my buddys garden.
ea282ce5339d1a43d7f4b9e498fe6cf2.jpg
24079b1f67c5f136578453c819ab51bc.jpg
707e18ac540ff7adfbf469870f7f46f7.jpg
4d4402a8df12380fc9e033fcfc1e8103.jpg

Last edited:
when you post guys if its an update for me with the tag can you say week 3 ect as with folks posting back here i don't want to put a pic you don't want in your threadmarks @Growtogrow is this your week 3 pal as i need 1 pic for your weekly

when you post guys if its an update for me with the tag can you say week 3 ect as with folks posting back here i don't want to put a pic you don't want in your threadmarks @Growtogrow is this your week 3 pal as i need 1 pic for your weekly
Yup got it thanks for the heads up[emoji106]

Back