Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@davisgirl can't edit or the tag gets lost.
Looked her up, nice genetics! Indica dom but if there is true OG in her genetic pool she could get viney in flower, not sure about stretch usually it's 2X for indica/hybrid strains.

@davisgirl can't edit or the tag gets lost.
Looked her up, nice genetics! Indica dom but if there is true OG in her genetic pool she could get viney in flower, not sure about stretch usually it's 2X for indica/hybrid strains.
Thanks Rivet! So I have 3 photos germed on 4/20 , day 45 brings me to 6/5, then 60 days from that takes me to 8/5 with battles ending on 7/30. Technically it could be done — but I’d rather grow the plant as best I can and to hell with end dates. And I’m thinking day 45 in my mind but I can flip any time from 6/3 on. Maybe I even let her veg longer? Might have to sharpen my supercropping skills or figure out how to ratchet up the COBs a bit more.

2x? Oh shit she’s gonna be big.:rofl:

Thanks Rivet! So I have 3 photos germed on 4/20 , day 45 brings me to 6/5, then 60 days from that takes me to 8/5 with battles ending on 7/30. Technically it could be done — but I’d rather grow the plant as best I can and to hell with end dates. And I’m thinking day 45 in my mind but I can flip any time from 6/3 on. Maybe I even let her veg longer? Might have to sharpen my supercropping skills or figure out how to ratchet up the COBs a bit more.

Im sure hso mark wont be upset if u make a beast. I say, let her veg!

i know mark is after journals and the grow off is only for a bit of fun maybe for a bit of bragging rites

Yeah I've had sativa doms stretch 3-4X that's fun... With topping and lst had recent one about 3' wide and almost 5' tall. Took over my tent, I am harvesting her right now may see close to 1/2 lb if I'm lucky and that is my record!

i know mark is after journals and the grow off is only for a bit of fun maybe for a bit of bragging rites

These guys right here, start a journal for her! You may get more free stuff lol I'm bad :crying:

Yeah I've had sativa doms stretch 3-4X that's fun... With topping and lst had recent one about 3' wide and almost 5' tall. Took over my tent, I am harvesting her right now may see close to 1/2 lb if I'm lucky and that is my record!

These guys right here, start a journal for her! You may get more free stuff lol I'm bad :crying:
Well I’m documenting her in my own journal, I brought my own seed, but I could be persuaded to begin a journal in the HSO section special just for her .... :eyebrows::rofl:
738A713C-062A-423A-AB41-5472B4943688.jpeg

Lads and Gents i was not much in here last times, but i want to let everybody know ya'll are doing a wicked job in here and AFN loves it, that's exactly the reason we have set up this Grow Off to gain HSO section! :bighug:

Cheers to all of you:bravo:

Be sure everyone to get a huge rep slap who finishes this round from me.:bravo: and thanks @St. Tom coz i know Mark is liking it alot!:bong:

Surviving twin...other twin never popped.
Today’s pic..first 1/4 ratio nutes today
LOST SKUNK
B0C70DE1-3061-42D0-BEE6-8C71BBDAFFDD.jpeg

Back