Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

That's the thing with hydro they seem behind at first then they explode , you got no worries:thumbsup:

@St. Tom seeds arrived , I dropping them anyways , will get a thread up and post in here anyways just too late for the deadline .
Haha! You may be right , I was just looking at her and she seems to have exploded since I took that pic. :eyebrows: I’m thinking to veg until day 45ish or so (I think?) so with flower time, she won’t finish in time? Or am I over worrying? First photo and just a noob all around ...

Haha! You may be right , I was just looking at her and she seems to have exploded since I took that pic. :eyebrows: I’m thinking to veg until day 45ish or so (I think?) so with flower time, she won’t finish in time? Or am I over worrying? First photo and just a noob all around ...

She a photo ,, well in that case I am totally clueless :shrug: I only ever grown auto , well intentionally :cuss: and the ones I did have, are in the compost :rofl:

Someone will pipe up with experience in photo growing I sure :d5:

She a photo ,, well in that case I am totally clueless :shrug: I only ever grown auto , well intentionally :cuss: and the ones I did have, are in the compost :rofl:

Someone will pipe up with experience in photo growing I sure :d5:
Ok thanks Hairyman! Hey what did you get for seeds?

That's the thing with hydro they seem behind at first then they explode , you got no worries:thumbsup:

@St. Tom seeds arrived , I dropping them anyways , will get a thread up and post in here anyways just too late for the deadline .
that will be great thanks pal @HSO-Mark mark will be happy with that as in the grow off you would be 3 weeks behind

Ok thanks Hairyman! Hey what did you get for seeds?
IMAG1739.jpg

that will be great thanks pal @HSO-Mark mark will be happy with that as in the grow off you would be 3 weeks behind

Will still be following along , someone has to keep an eye on @faded187 :smoking:

Won't be long till the summer solo cup challenge :smoking:

Wow she’s vigorous! She means business, an early contender for sure! :thumbsup:

She really is! Thanks, I hope so :pass:

I decided to pull the wick and bottom feed her daily, alternating nutes then Calmag, and so on. 5 mins sat in a litre or 2 should do for now or until I've got to be away for a few days.

IMG_20190515_111922.jpg
IMG_20190515_113327.jpg

@davisgirl what is the timeline for the plants to finish flowering?
I find I have to take the longest estimate this give (say it 55-60 days) and add at least a week. I keep hearing plants take longer in DWC not sure if it's true, I never recorded my soilless medium grows so nothing to reference.

OR start counting from when they go into early flower, not when you flip to 12/12. Plus I give them transition nutrients for the first week or two, until they have some nice solid little early buds before I go full into flower nutes.

Back