Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

baf197dbffa485e1e7cd706ca45b0b18.jpg

I don't seem to have good luck with HSO seeds. This is Dedoverde. She started ok with no issues except growing very slowly. Otherwise looks healthy.

I topped her today cos I was doing another plant one day older than her so I thought why not? About 8 hours later, I find this discoloration on her. I suspect light bleach? Nute deficiency is unlikely at such young age?

I topped at 4th node but it was tiny. No visible colas yet on 4th node and I snipped her! Wonder if that is related?

I did turn up the lights by 20W this morning.

Help anyone?

We at Humboldt Seed Organisations would like to say a massive thank you to every member that is taking part in the first AFN x HSO grow battle :pass:

Now we have some great grows up and running with a lot more planned in the coming month's :pass:

@TheMongol And @St. Tom Have both been very helpful in setting this epic grow battle up. Thank you gentlemen For your assistance and dedication to the AFN platform :thumbsup:

Keep those diaries updated people we are loving them so far :bong:

With love from Humboldt County :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Team-HSO..

We at Humboldt Seed Organisations would like to say a massive thank you to every member that is taking part in the first AFN x HSO grow battle :pass:

Now we have some great grows up and running with a lot more planned in the coming month's :pass:

@TheMongol And @St. Tom Have both been very helpful in setting this epic grow battle up. Thank you gentlemen For your assistance and dedication to the AFN platform :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Team-HSO..
thanks mark we are very committed to smash this and im glad to say we snagged some great talent for this adventure

thanks mark we are very committed to smash this and im glad to say we snagged some great talent for this adventure

Yes we did get some super talented growers for this :pass:

We are really happy with how this gas started and is progressing :bong:

Wait until we drop the "solo" cup challenge. Then things will get crazy, In a good way :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Kind regards

Team-HSO..
It's always a peasure with you @HSO-Mark and looking forward for next things coming.:pass:

Rats @Equatorial , and here I am such a noob, no help. :doh: If she was mine I’d sweeten the calmag a bit for the mag and cross my fingers. :rofl:

@St. Tom update:
Here’s my Chocolate Mint OG at day 13. She’s a fine looking girl, although maybe a little hungry? She went a bit yellow on the new growth suddenly, so I sweetened her pot a bit in the res change and we’ll see how she likes it. She was the first of the new starts to hit the water and I’ll be looking to top her any day when she sticks her 5th out far enough for me. Won’t be long. I’m expecting fine things from her.
744E2135-B526-4378-95FC-89DCA53B9B70.jpeg

And hey, she’s my first photo, happy for any training tips. I’m planning on a 45 day-ish 12/12 flip but that’s not set in stone.

Damn, I was browsing through breeder strain notes, she could be a big BIG girl, too bad I’m stuck inside with her.

Rats @Equatorial , and here I am such a noob, no help. :doh: If she was mine I’d sweeten the calmag a bit for the mag and cross my fingers. :rofl:

Here’s my Chocolate Mint OG at day 13. She’s a fine looking girl, although maybe a little hungry? She went a bit yellow on the new growth suddenly, so I sweetened her pot a bit in the res change and we’ll see how she likes it. She was the first of the new starts to hit the water and I’ll be looking to top her any day when she sticks her 5th out far enough for me. Won’t be long. I’m expecting fine things from her.
View attachment 1054758
And hey, she’s my first photo, happy for any training tips. I’m planning on a 45 day-ish 12/12 flip but that’s not set in stone.

Damn, I was browsing through breeder strain notes, she could be a big BIG girl, too bad I’m stuck inside with her.

In my personal opinion, deficiency is not the case. Less than 2 week old seedling here so no chance imo. Especially since the others are doing well.

Light bleach is still the main suspect here. No progression whatsoever seems to prove my suspicion.

Initially I did consider CalMag deficiency but even if that is the case, it would be caused by PH lockout. Also probably my amended recycled soil may be too high in P and K, thus locking out CalMag availability.

I always get one or two troubled seedlings each round. Most of the time, it just goes away by itself. I just tell myself I'd appreciate the one or two smaller plants come flowering lol

I started training myself. I usually wait till 4th node and top while the tip is VERY small. You'd be scared to top them so small but I prefer the plant to not waste so much energy making a top that I'd just snip away later. Usually works great!

Hopefully the site is stable now for updates! Havent done my week 1! Will do them all later today!

Back