Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom

My apologies for the late "drop out"
I really wanted to do the grow-off, but I'm full up and even waiting until last minute I'm just gonna be too cramped.

I will pop in and see how the grow goes for everyone else, but I will have to run the Three Blue Kings at a later date.
I'm sorry.. Realy wanted to see your grow....

I'm sorry.. Realy wanted to see your grow....

Hard decision to make, but I've been pushing too hard and had a few big mess ups from growing too many plants just a couple days ago and that made me make my mind up. I want to run those TBK's soon.

Hard decision to make, but I've been pushing too hard and had a few big mess ups from growing too many plants just a couple days ago and that made me make my mind up. I want to run those TBK's soon.
I believe you for sure. I've been there and got the T shirts and the learning scars. [emoji818][emoji481][emoji482]

@St. Tom

My apologies for the late "drop out"
I really wanted to do the grow-off, but I'm full up and even waiting until last minute I'm just gonna be too cramped.

I will pop in and see how the grow goes for everyone else, but I will have to run the Three Blue Kings at a later date.
no prob my friend stick around if you can its going to be a like a forrest with all the ladies were growing here only a forest of buds :pass::bighug:

Just a reminder that there will be some Site maintenance/server work this Friday/Saturday so the site might be slow and please hold off on important updates as they might get lost during this time. Thank you

@St. Tom update at day 12
83555cbcc51a6fbe438eaa41f4d345d8.jpg
5cf481dadd3580fec1cba15c6b3c9ddb.jpg

here's my weekly update at day 11 shes now in her forever home in a 15l autopot on remo veg feed at an ec of 1.1 and a ph of 6.2 and is loving life under the sanlights
Screenshot_20190502-153303_Gallery.jpg

Back