Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom - update: both strains germinated and are on their way in AutoPots. Here they are at their day 6. :toke:

6.Bubba.JPG
6.OGK.JPG

here's a little pic of my lady with the 1 seed leaf she pulled through shes at day 7 and will be going into her forever home in her autopots shes on remo half strength veg feed at a 1.0 ec
Screenshot_20190429-171718_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
i would like to thanks everybody for there germ pics is the grow off starts properly tmoz for the late germination ones and @hairyman is only person left . also Reminder: This is a journal MUST! Battle! im not sure whos done one but here's a reminder for all
@SOOTDAWG
@Frogster
@Growtogrow
@faded187
@bushmasterar15
@Equatorial
@highandry
@AJrexxx
@Only1Sky
@hairyman
@st .tom

Seeded:
@Bailey
@davisgirl
@TheMongol
@rivetgirl

Not recieved seeds yet pal,, seems first lot didn't make it and I getting a resend , but my last delivered seeds came like this, so I will drop either soon as they arrive or I am out of jail :woohoo1:
IMAG1686.jpg

Not recieved seeds yet pal,, seems first lot didn't make it and I getting a resend , but my last delivered seeds came like this, so I will drop either soon as they arrive or I am out of jail :woohoo1:View attachment 1053148
no your golden pal thanks for letting me know and keep me posted growbro :bighug::pass:

@St. Tom

Just a heads up, I have dropped another seed, as I am not that happy with the look and development of the first one.

HSO Mixed Logo.jpg

@St. Tom

Just a heads up, I have dropped another seed, as I am not that happy with the look and development of the first one.

View attachment 1053151
that's fine pal im happy with doing your journal as long as everyone sticks within the time frame im not going to make life difficult for anyone i just want to make sure i get my weekly updates and to give @HSO-Mark some great journals and showcases with the updates at the end

@St. Tom

My apologies for the late "drop out"
I really wanted to do the grow-off, but I'm full up and even waiting until last minute I'm just gonna be too cramped.

I will pop in and see how the grow goes for everyone else, but I will have to run the Three Blue Kings at a later date.

Back