Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Hi everyone can you please tag me to your journal plz and in your germ pic can you put following info plz Photo of your germination with the following info on a card, paper we can start anytime now and between may 1st as that's when we starting properly and I will be storing your weekly pics in threadmarks to make life easier and thanks so much and good luck to you all :bighug::bong:

Hso grower of the year
Date:
Your AFN Name:
The breeder and strain:
The Code: Autoflower 420

Hi everyone can you please tag me to your journal plz and in your germ pic can you put following info plz Photo of your germination with the following info on a card, paper we can start anytime now and between may 1st as that's when we starting properly and I will be storing your weekly pics in threadmarks to make life easier and thanks so much and good luck to you all :bighug::bong:

Hso grower of the year
Date:
Your AFN Name:
The breeder and strain:
The Code: Autoflower 420

I wish I could soak them right now! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Screenshot_20190502-124448_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190423-174541_Chrome.jpg
@St. Tom
KIT LIST
LIGHT=ISH275 QB FROM INVISIBLE SUN
FAN/FILTER= 5INCH SWIFT AIR
AIR CIRCULATION FAN = RAM 8 INCH
POTS= 18LITRE DIY AIRPOTS
NUTES = BUDDAS TREE / CANNA / PLANT MAGIC AND ECO THRIVE/ MYKOS AND GENERAL HYDRO

Last edited by a moderator:
@St. Tom

Kit List:

Tents:

DWC seedling stage: 2X3X3 propagation tent, Mars Hydro Reflector 48
5 Gal Canadian Bubbler, 20/4 light cycle

Veg Tent: 3X4X6 photo veg/auto tent, Pro Gardener Titan 400 LED, 2x 4' QG Combo LED's, 2x 2' Sunblaster LED's
AutoPots, 5 Gal DWC buckets, 20/4 light cycle

Flowering Tent:
4X4 photo tent, 2x 4' QG Combo LED, 10x 4' QG Ultimate Flower LED, 2x CobShop cobs, 4x 4' Pro Gardener LED strips for side lighting,
DWC bucket recirculating system 12/12 light cycle

and/or

2X4 tent, air cooled 400W HPS
Overflow for flowering: DWC buckets and/or AutoPots 12/12 light cycle

Fans & filters: odor control in 3X4 via air duct into photo tent and vented outside via 4" Can-Fan & filter. 4" extraction fan in 2X3 vented into room. Oscillating fans as needed.

Ferts:

Grotek line, Greenleaf line, humic & fulvic acid, Heisenberg tea

Back