Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Good to see you in fine form Mongol :crying:
If we’re pulling our dicks out I’m upping my light game and I dusted off this old gal. Plugged in to see if the breaker would keep blowing, got my other tent on a different cycle so we’re good :pass:
Gonna move lights around in my tents.

Question.
Anyone as seeded growing a photo strain?

View attachment 1045471
:crying:

I think with germ/sprout pic, or not?
It's up to you pal but maybe start at week 1 as people will all be caught up then as it's not battle rules you will have to point me in the right direction going forward if you don't mind

So this isnt a battle and we are to do our own threads,,, why is Tom needing to make another up ? @TheMongol :toke:
the threadmarks are just for me to store pics in ect but im in the dark with what were doing im thinking they still want weekly updates but im not sure why if there's a journal

As it is a grow off, I believe this thread will not be locked. So we do a journal so there is interest in the vendor section, and the same post is posted into this thread just like if it were the battle thread.
I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

As it is a grow off, I believe this thread will not be locked. So we do a journal so there is interest in the vendor section, and the same post is posted into this thread just like if it were the battle thread.
That’s what I understood m’lady as well. :toke:

It's up to you pal but maybe start at week 1 as people will all be caught up then as it's not battle rules you will have to point me in the right direction going forward if you don't mind
So this isnt a battle and we are to do our own threads,,, why is Tom needing to make another up ? @TheMongol :toke:
So theres not going to be a single thread like the battle thread to see everyones plants? I aint gonna see anyones plants then, im not subbing up to 35 threads, aint got time for all that.
That’s what I understood m’lady as well. :toke:
:zen:
Ok, the individual thread is for the HSO section and the sticky Grow Off thread is for later if members/guests want to see how HSO Grow Off were doing, so they can watch the threadmarked post where all weekly updates are in and don't have to search in single threads, okies? Or other Qs left?

Guys, seriously i have that feeling that you are under-leveled:biggrin:so smoke [HASHTAG]#smokemoredope[/HASHTAG] to understand:crying:i didn't think it was complicated, but now again im in doubt of myself:crying:

1. feed individual thread
2. post weekly updates into Grow off thread

thats it....:headbang:

:zen:
Ok, the individual thread is for the HSO section and the sticky Grow Off thread is for later if members/guests want to see how HSO Grow Off were doing, so they can watch the threadmarked post where all weekly updates are in and don't have to search in single threads, okies? Or other Qs left?

Guys, seriously i have that feeling that you are under-leveled:biggrin:so smoke [HASHTAG]#smokemoredope[/HASHTAG] to understand:crying:i didn't think it was complicated, but now again im in doubt of myself:crying:

1. feed individual thread
2. post weekly updates into Grow off thread

thats it....:headbang:
no thats fine i will put peoples weekly updates in there threadmark same as before thats all i needed to know :bighug::pass:

Back