Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Would these updates be taken from our thread or this thread :smoking: or am I to post in two places for yourself to move it to another part of this thread :doh:
if it comes to it tag me with your weekly pic i will copy it over for you pal if need be :pass:its still the same sort of rules as a battle just means just the pics and changes weekly will be in the threadmark but dont worry i will keep on top of it

if it comes to it tag me with your weekly pic i will copy it over for you pal if need be :pass:its still the same sort of rules as a battle just means just the pics and changes weekly will be in the threadmark but dont worry i will keep on top of it

I just want to make it as easy as possible for yourself and fullfill what Mark needs , it just seems things being repeated and repeated :biggrin:

:zen:
Ok, the individual thread is for the HSO section and the sticky Grow Off thread is for later if members/guests want to see how HSO Grow Off were doing, so they can watch the threadmarked post where all weekly updates are in and don't have to search in single threads, okies? Or other Qs left?

Guys, seriously i have that feeling that you are under-leveled:biggrin:so smoke [HASHTAG]#smokemoredope[/HASHTAG] to understand:crying:i didn't think it was complicated, but now again im in doubt of myself:crying:

1. feed individual thread
2. post weekly updates into Grow off thread

thats it....:headbang:

Sooooooo DG and I got it correct, so we are good for
level up.jpg

:zen:
Ok, the individual thread is for the HSO section and the sticky Grow Off thread is for later if members/guests want to see how HSO Grow Off were doing, so they can watch the threadmarked post where all weekly updates are in and don't have to search in single threads, okies? Or other Qs left?

Guys, seriously i have that feeling that you are under-leveled:biggrin:so smoke [HASHTAG]#smokemoredope[/HASHTAG] to understand:crying:i didn't think it was complicated, but now again im in doubt of myself:crying:

1. feed individual thread
2. post weekly updates into Grow off thread

thats it....:headbang:
SLJ.gif

Thats how i was lookin at mongol. Does to me i can feel sometimes. My ears get hot haha

Haha if you're anything like my buddy he's a scary MF glad he's my friend not my enemy :smoking:just had to say something, that GIF was perfect (I have not seen that movie yet tho oddly enough).

Back