Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

Looking good mate, lush and healthy.. Yes 40cm is the sweet spot with the Ms, for the HS1 I am not sure.. You could lower one side of both of the Ms so the light is coming slightly side ways always been bad at math but say 120 degree..

Cool, never too sure when it comes to hanging heights for the lights, it would be helpful if grownorthern made that information readily available.

I have the ms0004 angled in closer, but I just hitch it up out the way for pics, the HS1 is also angled at around 120degrees into the other side of the plant.

I can't angle the ms0006 at the moment because I run out of bars to hang all the lights at angles, but she seems to be enjoying it all.

Thanks again buddy

Looking real good. Get ready for blast off she's a lively one.great flavour and all round high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking real good. Get ready for blast off she's a lively one.great flavour and all round high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, due to work I won't be able to smoke her for a couple of months..

So hopefully she will be nice and smelly too by the end of the dry/cure!

Later bro

Cool, never too sure when it comes to hanging heights for the lights, it would be helpful if grownorthern made that information readily available.

I have the ms0004 angled in closer, but I just hitch it up out the way for pics, the HS1 is also angled at around 120degrees into the other side of the plant.

I can't angle the ms0006 at the moment because I run out of bars to hang all the lights at angles, but she seems to be enjoying it all.

Thanks again buddy

Your hanging heights sound perfect to me bro.

Hey @DarkGreen this hbss looks awesome, its a really tasty strain. Keep up the great work bro

Appreciated, great to have so many growing dons in here.

I feel she's a bit behind in bud size for her age, but I'm hoping she's just slow, and that she's going to fatten up.

We shall see on Tuesday's update ;)

Appreciated, great to have so many growing dons in here.

I feel she's a bit behind in bud size for her age, but I'm hoping she's just slow, and that she's going to fatten up.

We shall see on Tuesday's update ;)

The concerned parent! Always the way she'll be fat come day 85! Laters

The concerned parent! Always the way she'll be fat come day 85! Laters

Thanks bro, just want one last decent grow, as the next one won't be till July harvesting September sometime.

Buuuuut.....gonna be knocking out two at a time from then onwards!

Peace

Back