My girl that Im bud swelling is 48 days old and I topped 7 tops out of 40+ at 45 days old to see what they do and I topped all the way down the stem/shoot about 8 inches long so Im hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
Ya got my attention,ill be watching closely!!

Ok ill tell and show a video of where I learned not sure if it will work with autos but only one way to tell right!!!!

Its just like topping plant in veg. When you top it takes 1 and makes 2 well its the same with a bud in flower u take just an 1/8th inch off all the buds on one stem/shoot which causes the buds to swell and produce 2 or 3 buds at one location. Like I said this dude is a little crazy but I think it will work.
Here is his video watch till the end he has pics and a drawing explaining it

that vid was awesome you feeling me muthaflucker i wouldnt have the nerve time and patience to do it but if its true going by that bud on his scale at the end that was insane

Hey @Vapo69 check out some HST and LST training..if you decide to try some feel free to post your pics in here..people said it wouldnt work but we have been proving em wrong for years now!!:pass: passes to vapo69:
Edit:: sry buddy

Last edited:
Hey @Vapo69 check out some HST and LST training..if you decide to try some feel free to post your pics in here..people said it wouldnt work but we have been proving em wrong for years now!!:pass: :passes to vapo69:
I sure will @budelee, thanks

Hey @Vapo69 check out some HST and LST training..if you decide to try some feel free to post your pics in here..people said it wouldnt work but we have been proving em wrong for years now!!:pass::passes to vapo69:

I am nearly crying here!!!!!!!!!
ROFL PMSL LMAO
:crying::haha::rofl::laughcry::funny: Budelee said ":passes to vapo69"
Hey bude good buddy I think you need a "pee" :funny:and asses to you too!!:laughcry:

The thing is I know budelee was being a proper gent and "passing to vapo69"
So I'll do the same and pass to Vapo69 & Budelee, here you go guys :pass::pass:I made you a spliff each :bighug::pighug:

Last edited:
Ahh man,my appologies!! Damn fat finger,and where did that pinky thing come from!! Damnit...:face:

Back