Automazar and northern light blue like to veg longer than ur average auto.some mazars and other dutch passion autos will go 100 days.there monsters.found that out myself.so.its genetic not down to training;) witj norhern light blue i found a hidden monster.some great smoke.but if u want a big trained plant with a big yield.then time should not come into it.give the plant all the time in the world;).let the plant grow and finish,happy growing;)

I shared the link of my grow to show the results of a topped auto and later lstd.to show what can be achived.i been topping lst lolipop mainline ,done it all to autos for 5 years now..went on my own mission im still on the find the true monster autos out there .that can take been pushed to the limit with monster beautiful results.top genetics.happy growing every1;)

Automazar and northern light blue like to veg longer than ur average auto.some mazars and other dutch passion autos will go 100 days.there monsters.found that out myself.so.its genetic not down to training;) witj norhern light blue i found a hidden monster.some great smoke.but if u want a big trained plant with a big yield.then time should not come into it.give the plant all the time in the world;).let the plant grow and finish,happy growing;)

Automazar was my first real auto grow and a few of them went 100days one pulled a qp dry definitely worth he long grow time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome information as always @autobeast they will finish when they are done!!

Here is dutch passion think big ,same treatment topped at day 14 of life then later lsts for an army of dominant colas.seed to finish 11 weeks pulled 7 oz dry buds;) so it was a bonus for me a quick plant.oposite to its seed lnfo.says takes 14 weeks.but a few growers i know have prepared for this and trained hard and still finished early.worth a go to any auto grower if time concerns u;)dutch passion genetics are really special;)
_20161227_152348.JPG
_20161227_152326.JPG
_20161227_152507.JPG
_20161227_152543.JPG
_20161227_152629.JPG
_20161227_152653.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Ohh my gwoood!! Tell me more,ive never heard of that technique before,now i havta try it! Those look awesome!! Ive talked to @Rebel about a HST badge before,but we are kinda downsizing on badges.I think anybody who completes a journal using the HST should get one!!

Really you've never heard of backbuilding/bud swelling? I can explain it to u but thats surprising you've never done it.

Really you've never heard of backbuilding/bud swelling? I can explain it to u but thats surprising you've never done it.
Im never beyond learning,my sole purpose of this thread was to share ideas with everybody,when we all learn we all grow as a community...tell me tell me!!

Ok ill tell and show a video of where I learned not sure if it will work with autos but only one way to tell right!!!!

Its just like topping plant in veg. When you top it takes 1 and makes 2 well its the same with a bud in flower u take just an 1/8th inch off all the buds on one stem/shoot which causes the buds to swell and produce 2 or 3 buds at one location. Like I said this dude is a little crazy but I think it will work.
Here is his video watch till the end he has pics and a drawing explaining it

Ok ill tell and show a video of where I learned not sure if it will work with autos but only one way to tell right!!!!

Its just like topping plant in veg. When you top it takes 1 and makes 2 well its the same with a bud in flower u take just an 1/8th inch off all the buds on one stem/shoot which causes the buds to swell and produce 2 or 3 buds at one location. Like I said this dude is a little crazy but I think it will work.
Here is his video watch till the end he has pics and a drawing explaining it

Watched!! Rep slap for that!! Nope i have not heard of this technique ..you have used this with autos? What do you consider to be week three,ive had em shoot pistils at 14 days.. day 35 would prolly be to soon?? I see the point and can prolly guesstimate when a good time would be based on the size/development of the cola/bud..welp,,theres a new to me technique i will be trying..keep posting pics of your process( since my plants wont be there for a while)... Ur right,that dude is kinna crazy!!

Back