the threads exploded we can be called the torture club i love the feel of afn lots of good people on here no question is a stupid one your never meant to feel dumb also budelee i figured the camera angle now lol:bighug:

the threads exploded we can be called the torture club i love the feel of afn lots of good people on here no question is a stupid one your never meant to feel dumb also budelee i figured the camera angle now lol:bighug:
Awesome on the pics!! Torture club,I like that,,spread the word..and keep training those plants!! I will update every few days,and once they hit the stretch phase,they will need daily maintenance,the initial posts are in place to build the structure onto..a little tape and a few wires is all it takes

Damn @budelee they need a "special" torture badge for you m8 but I've been thinking about growing out another one of my OMS like I have up now and mainlining her.
Heres my girl with some lst and just started bud backbuilding/bud swelling HST technique

20170128_091248.jpg
20170129_193311.jpg
20170131_223014.jpg
20170203_224406.jpg
20170214_233043.jpg
20170218_102825.jpg
last pic is back building!

Attachments

• 20170218_102920.jpg
    20170218_102920.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52
@KonopCh here is a link to 1 of my completed journels.shows 2 autos from start to finish.topped then lstd.monster results;) hope this helps
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/automazar-700w-led-topping-grow.53382/
Happy growing every1;)

Yea, thanks.
But 110 days for auto... better grow photoperiod for that much days.
My untouched Auto Mazar was chopped around 80 days.

So anyone here in this thread... HST do extend grow time... And as I can see, this is only good for "long time" strains... not for let's say Sour Crack, which is done around 65 days.

Damn @budelee they need a "special" torture badge for you m8 but I've been thinking about growing out another one of my OMS like I have up now and mainlining her.
Heres my girl with some lst and just started bud backbuilding/bud swelling HST technique

View attachment 704977 View attachment 704975 View attachment 704978 View attachment 704979 View attachment 704974 View attachment 704981 last pic is back building!
Ohh my gwoood!! Tell me more,ive never heard of that technique before,now i havta try it! Those look awesome!! Ive talked to @Rebel about a HST badge before,but we are kinda downsizing on badges.I think anybody who completes a journal using the HST should get one!!

Yea, thanks.

So anyone here in this thread... HST do extend grow time... And as I can see, this is only good for "long time" strains... not for let's say Sour Crack, which is done around 65 days.
In my experience with DP genetics,they run long anyway,one pheno did take 120 days but i dont think this was due to the training..when its all said and done,they are still just plants,they will finish on their own schedule

Last edited:
Yea, thanks.

Oh yeah you can do HST only on long veg strains. 100+ days.

Welp.. We are about to put that theory to the test..Fast Buds estimates---GSC -8-9 weeks...GG--8-9 weeks...PE--- 9 weeks.. Stay tuned for updates and the completion..

Here's a pic of my northern lights auto day 65+ finally starting to fatten up I suppercropped her like crazy [emoji12] she just loved it looking forward to a nice haul off her short and stout she is indeed [emoji1360]
e3849db8b9c0c2da3c800d19f93d1af1.jpg
got some babies on day 11 I'm going to read through and go with topping them I'd love to see how they react to it in my garden

Big thumbs up for this thread tons of amazing information for all levels of growers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back