@Yeatster is trying this right now. I saw it before on a different forum but never tried it.

I haven't heard of doing it like this. Was just the very top, just once.

Welcome aboard,,I continue to add and welcome anybody to post their projects here as well..heres a rep slap to get ya going..
IV just put4 toofast toovast autos&a strawberry cheese auto into tissue to sprout,I just read that post so I'm going to be dealing with big buggers am i,?Oh well I know who to call on if I get stuck.lol.hint hint.peace n respect

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

@A-Train has more expereince with ponytailing rhan anyone i know.maybe he can give his thoughts ...

:: heres one for you,,What do you call a three hump camel....pregnant...bwahahaha...by grambaby thinks that hilarious....
A three hump camel is surely called Humphrey..[emoji3]

Watched!! Rep slap for that!! Nope i have not heard of this technique ..you have used this with autos? What do you consider to be week three,ive had em shoot pistils at 14 days.. day 35 would prolly be to soon?? I see the point and can prolly guesstimate when a good time would be based on the size/development of the cola/bud..welp,,theres a new to me technique i will be trying..keep posting pics of your process( since my plants wont be there for a while)... Ur right,that dude is kinna crazy!!
Yeah I like the idea but I won't be trying it on my autos..Maybe IL buy so.e chronic for NXT grow&pull those fat buds to bits&see if it works

Watched!! Rep slap for that!! Nope i have not heard of this technique ..you have used this with autos? What do you consider to be week three,ive had em shoot pistils at 14 days.. day 35 would prolly be to soon?? I see the point and can prolly guesstimate when a good time would be based on the size/development of the cola/bud..welp,,theres a new to me technique i will be trying..keep posting pics of your process( since my plants wont be there for a while)... Ur right,that dude is kinna crazy!!

My girl that Im bud swelling is 48 days old and I topped 7 tops out of 40+ at 45 days old to see what they do and I topped all the way down the stem/shoot about 8 inches long so Im hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Back